ONE THREAD - List of all orders / status - please add !

Comments

• J'espère pout toi ! De mon coté mon livraison attendue pour le 5 octobre c'est transformée en

" Retard

Livraison estimée: La date de livraison sera communiquée dès que possible."

Et c'est bien ma commande avec le bon numéro, le NPA et le Pays juste ...

On attend et on verra donc

• Cela dit, j'ai tout de même ouvert un litige depuis PayPal ! (je peux maintenant le transformer en réclamation et demander remboursement jusqu'au 26 octobre).

Je veux bien être gentil et compréhensif et même attendre un peu plus que normal mais ils annoncent 5 jours ouvrable et j'en suis à 15 ...

J'aurais continué à attendre si au moins ils répondaient aux mails ou téléphones !!

Et si rien ne bouge et bien ..... https://mozaracing.com/

Ou d'autres qui ne se moquent pas de leurs clients !

-------------------------------

That said, I still opened a dispute from PayPal! (I can now turn it into a claim and request a refund until October 26).

I want to be kind and understanding and even wait a little more than normal but they say 5 working days and I'm at 15...

I would have continued to wait if at least they answered emails or phones!!

And if nothing moves, well... https://mozaracing.com/

or others who don't make fun of their customers !

• J’attend encore 5 jours et si il n’y a pas de nouvelle je vais faire comme vous.

Le pire dans cette histoire c’est que avant de commander j’hésitait entre Fanatec et Moza!

• Andy GawAndy Gaw Member
    edited October 2023

Quick update: Odered 5 Sept, for delivery to UK. Delivered this morning, 6 Oct, all 10 components. I'll come back later and post a more detailed hisory, but meanwhile here's my tracking log, in case it's useful to others. I think the important things I did were

1. checking the UPS package tracking status regularly - I had no email notifications at at point, only responses to emails I sent.
    2. questioning UPS and Fanatec about uninformative messages (the squeaky wheel gets the grease)
    3. paying the customs fees when prompted to do so by UPS

That's approximately 2 weeks to pack and label the order, a week for UPS to collect it, and a week for actual transportation.

06/10/2023

8:30 Out for Delivery

Out For Delivery Today

<myTown>, United Kingdom 06/10/2023

1:58 On the Way

Departed from Facility

Tamworth, United Kingdom 06/10/2023

1:16 Arrived at Facility

Tamworth, United Kingdom 05/10/2023

22:26 Departed from Facility

Stanford Le Hope, United Kingdom 05/10/2023

20:58 Import Scan

Stanford Le Hope, United Kingdom 05/10/2023

6:27 Arrived at Facility

Stanford Le Hope, United Kingdom 04/10/2023

21:35 Departed from Facility

Herne-Boernig, Germany 04/10/2023

10:00 Your parcel was cleared after the scheduled transport departure. We will reschedule for the next available departure.

Herne-Boernig, Germany 02/10/2023

12:48 Export Scan

Herne-Boernig, Germany 02/10/2023

9:04 Arrived at Facility

Herne-Boernig, Germany 01/10/2023

21:02 Import C.O.D. (ICOD) charges have been paid or billed.

30/09/2023

3:30 Departed from Facility

Hamburg, Germany 29/09/2023

22:50 Export Scan

Hamburg, Germany 29/09/2023

12:16 Import charges are due for this parcel. Select Pay Now (where available) or pay at delivery.

29/09/2023

12:16 UPS initiated contact with receiver or importer for clearance information. Once received, UPS will submit for clearance.

29/09/2023

11:20 Your parcel is on the way

29/09/2023

1:00 Your parcel was cleared after the scheduled transport departure. We will reschedule for the next available departure.

Hamburg, Germany 28/09/2023

22:38 Export Scan

Hamburg, Germany 27/09/2023

21:47 Origin Scan

Hamburg, Germany 21/09/2023

17:00 Label Created

Shipper created a label, UPS has not received the package yet.

Germany

• Finally my order from the 31st August arrived today.

2 x CSL Hubs with wheel rims. All good until I find that there are no QR's DOH. All packages delivered, so QR's just forgotten.

Looking forward to waiting 2 weeks for the first reply to the support email 😥

All my other orders from the 16th September 2023 have not even shipped yet. I requested to cancel 2 of them 10 days ago and nothing except the automated reply.

If you have seen Dominic's blog post with the update about delays, the details bear no relation to reality. The wait times are way longer than they say... No one at Fanatec seems to understand just how bad all this is unfortunately. They state 4+ days to process - the + is a big plus as its taking at least 20 to 30 days as far as I can tell.

Finally, anyone else noticed that Express shipping to the UK seems to have been removed, the only option is UPS standard now which can be soooooo slow to the UK

Simon

• Mate you must be one of the lucky orders that actually had all the required documents attached to the parcels. Dozens of other packages were handed to UPS on same date as yours and got returned to Fanatec due to lack of docs

• UK / 15/09/23 - CSL Steering Wheel P1 V2

This is my update for the day...

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Delivered

Delivered On: Thursday, October 05 at 17:18 at Residential

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Delay: Action Required

Estimated delivery: The delivery date will be provided as soon as possible.

Still no T/Number or unable to get any response from fanatec!

Anyone else had any updates on their deliveries?

• Moi aussi.... Et pour avoir fait un panier chez Moza , à 200.- près j'ai l'équivalent (mieux en faite avec une base 12Nm)....

J'espère presque que le matériel de Fanatec n'arrive pas 😂

Mais pour ma part j'ai maintenant reçu un numéro de traçage UPS officiel qui figure sur ma commande.... A voir ce que cela donne...

• My order was from the 15th September. I've contacted the bank now to get a refund. They are acting like they have gone bust.

If there is a delay or the shipping was refused to enter the UK surely they would just send an email to all those people waiting on delivery.

Somethings not right

• CSL DD 8nm / CSL McL Wheel / CSL pedals / UK order placed 16/09/23

Finally received my tracking number today (3 weeks), UPS shows Label created. Ill be keeping a close eye out for the customs fees update.

Judging by Andy Gaw's update looks like 15 days from Label created to actual delivery completion, unless Fanatec are starting to get on top of this thats my expectation.

If this timescale works out that will be 5 weeks for a UK order to delivery.

• I

I had a tracking order updated on my order around the 3rd October.

I showed the parcel left Fanatec on the 25th September. Went to the UPS hub on the 26th. Was returned to Fanatec on the 27th. I spoke to UPS and they said the customs information hadn't been provided by Fanatec so it was allowed out of the country.

They have had my parcel back in there stores7 working days and still not sorted it out.

However good luck Nathan I hope it arrives

• Now I'm starting to take this personally

• Just got 52 packages showing up on UPS

• 52 packages ? are you buy all they warehouse to empty?

• Good news for me. Label created on 09/10/23. Ready to deliver to my house today(10/10/23), but of course fanatec forgot to write my house number on the label. And UPS support is pure hell. After trying to contact anyone useful for 30 minutes I came across the UPS germany facebook account. Turned out to be the only reliable source for support. Address got changed but apparently it takes up to 24 hours in their system so I won't be getting my packages today but instead tomorrow. Also Fanatec kind of sent the package very conveniently after I wrote them an E-Mail asking about the progress and telling them to obey the EU-Laws of sending me the package within 30 days.

• Update for my UK delivery;

After finally receiving my tracking number and 'Label created' status on Friday 6th, UPS updated to 'On the way' on Sunday 8th with a delivery expected Wednesday 11th which was a pleasant surprise! Today 10th checked UPS and they have requested payment of customs fees which I have completed.

Please bear in mind even though I requested email updates from UPS I haven't received anything so I advise you check yourself daily.

Absolute shambles but seems like Fanatec may finally be getting on top of things, shame they weren't able or willing to better communicate with us but stick in there and I'm sure we will all be happy in the end....

• I thought I would leave some feedback / findings

As a business buyer I order a lot from Fanatec. At the moment I have 6 different orders outstanding. All were marked as label created last Friday, but none actually started moving until yesterday (Tuesday).

As with you Nathan, there have been no emails confirming shipping from Fanatec or UPS. But they show in my UPS (My Choice) based on my address. Tracking numbers did not appear on the Fanatec orders page until Monday night.

What is typical of this disorganized process is that some of the shipments have been collected by UPS and some have not (about half and half of the 50 parcels). But there is no order to them, the most recent orders have been collected, while earlier ones still show as label created and not picked up???

Fanatec are using a company called Group 7 for the shipping now and it seems that despite being a professional shipping company they just do not know what they are doing, it's absolute chaos. There seems to be no shipping based on orders received, they just seem to randomly pick parcels to pack and give to UPS.

Now my little gripe...

My order from the 31st August arrived last week - 2 x CSL Hubs but with no missing parcels but no QR's LOL. So I have to wait and wait for support to sort this out... no reply so far.

Secondly I cancelled 2 of the orders because a) Shipping was too slow b) they were the QR1 QR's and the price was cut in half after I ordered. I Emailed to cancel these on the 27th so loads of time, yet they have ignored the request and shipped them anyway. Idiots. Again no reply to my cancellation. Visa are very interested in this lack of reply and are currently taking steps against Fanatec on these orders.

I just thought it would be interesting to document this. Nothing more. In many ways I am lucky that things are moving a little.

My one big suggestion is that Fanatec split support: Have separate contacts for: Technical Support, Cancellations, Order Issues, Shipping Issues. Just having one massive list of emails and going through them in order... they need to prioritize technical and order issues - like missing parts, DOA or customs issues.

• I got an email from fanatec yesterday confirming my tracking number. It was the tracking number for the parcel that got returned to them on the 27th Sept. I emailed straight back and nothing, no reply. They answered the first email I sent on the 28th September on the 9 October (11 days to answer the first email)..

Still no active ups tracking number. Looks like santa may have to deliver my order.

• My UPS Tracking information... PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE Fanatec take it from goods in and put the item back in the goods out pile. (you've now had it back 13days and done nothing with it). If you cancel my order I could then reorder it as it says 4-7 days delivery.

27/09/2023

10:41Returned

Returned to sender

HAMBURG, DE26/09/2023

12:02Returned to sender

Hamburg, DE26/09/2023

9:08On the Way

Out for Delivery

Hamburg, Germany25/09/2023

19:52Returning to Sender

UPS initiated contact with the sender to obtain clearance information. Once received, UPS will submit for clearance. / The package will be returned to the sender.

18:46Your package may be delayed. We are adjusting delivery plans as quickly as possible.

18:45Origin Scan

17:00Shipper created a label, UPS has not received the package yet.

Germany

• Toujours aucunes informations de Fanatec. Pas de numéro de suivis depuis le 15 septembre!! Je ne trouve rien sur UPS!!

Je commence à perdre patiente, ils nous prennent pour des imbéciles.

Est ce que quelqu’un qui a commandé début septembre a déjà un numéro de suivi ou des informations sur leurs commandes?

Comment faire pour que Fanatec nous réponde à nos questions? Comment faire avancer les choses?

• Avez-vous des nouvelles de votre commande?

Est-ce grâce à votre action avec paypal que les choses on avancé?

• Cédric, j'ai commandé le 16 septembre, donc essentiellement à la même heure que toi au Royaume-Uni. J'ai finalement reçu mon numéro de suivi le vendredi 6. Il était censé être livré aujourd'hui mais a été repoussé à demain.

Je suis désolé d'apprendre que vous n'avez toujours rien entendu, étant dans l'UE votre expédition devrait être encore plus rapide !

(Google Translate)

• J. EparsJ. Epars Member
    edited October 2023

Hello Cédric,

Je crois que c'est vraiment aléatoire. Moi j'ai commandé le 29 août, Colis envoyé par Fanatec et retourner au warehouse le 2 octobre pour manque de documentation douanier. Depuis, Fanatec a annoncé qu'il fallait les contacter pour leur dire si on veut toujours le matériel ou non. C'est le sketch. Il suffit de mettre les documents nécessaires et renvoyer mais ils ne le font pas!

I have a tracking number, but never received my order. Why? What are my options?

A number of orders placed in September going to the UK and Switzerland were impacted by incomplete export documentation. Where UPS was unable to resolve the matter, they returned the orders to our logistics partner. Here the shipments are registered and processed based on customer feedback. We provide the warehouse with daily updates on this matter, for example whether a customer wants an order reshipped or refunded. As each return has to be handled on a case-by-case basis, the turnaround time is slower than where we'd like it to be. However, it is important to give each case the attention it deserves.

If you are affected by a case like this and haven't done so already, please let our team know how you would like us to proceed.

Mais comme tu le dis, c'est impossible de les contacter, ils ne répondent pas. Donc pour l'instant, je n'ai aucune nouvelle.

J'ai contacté Visa pour contester la transaction il y a une semaine. Le processus est en cours, mais ça prend quelques semaines apparement.

• How are we supposed to let fanatec know we still want our goods when they don't answer the phone or emails? 😡

• That's a very good question !

It's irritiating and unprofessional to put the responsibility on the customer's back!

Just stick the clearance documents on the package and send it back!

Mine are stuck at the warehouse since October 2nd after UPS returned it !!!!

• Mines

Mines been back with them since 27th September. I've now gone down the credit card dispute option to see if that helps. Otherwise how long do you leave it and how long will this continue.

• Yeah same for me, opened a dispute with Visa last week. Can take several weeks to have the money back though....If they can contact the supplier LOL

• There you go... Finally everything has arrived! 10 packages!

I placed my order on September 14 to Switzerland...

• edited October 2023