ONE THREAD - List of all orders / status - please add !

Comments

• My 1 month order status update (29th August) :P

So shipping label has been created last Thursday (21st) afternoon, my order on the Fanatec website has been updated with the tracking # the following morning.

Called UPS today to see what was going on, they said they did NOT receive the order to pick the packages...

I am guessing Fanatec is creating the labels so that we think it's going forward but after 3 complete working days without shipping, after receiving the tracking number, I start to think they do it just to calm us down, still nothing is moving, at least for me...

Moreover, as you have a limit of 30 days after receiving the invoice to open a dispute, I'll call Visa tomorrow to see what I can do. After that delay, you're screwed or have to wait, but how long ???!

• Did you tell UPS that Fanatec told you it was "in transit"? When I told them that they said "In the event that your shipper has verified that these have been collected, we need to raise a tracer to help us locate them" then opened up a chase in their investigations team.

May lead to nothing, but I've heard that when Fanatec are interrogated by another company they sometimes sort the problem out promptly.

• Hi Ben,

No I did not tell them as the status at their end (UPS) is 'Shipment Ready for UPS'. And I received nothing from Fanatec but the tracking # in my account. No email from Fanatec to confirm anything.

UPS said that I had to contact the seller, but it's impossible to reach them....

Did you get any confirmation from Fanatec as being 'In transit' ?

• Yes I did, I emailed them reminding them of their EU obligation to fulfil orders 'within 30 days' and they responded with "...we can now confirm that your order has been shipped with the tracking number [removed]. It is currently in transit and should be delivered soon.".

The key part there is "It is currently in transit" - that's clear to me that they are saying it has left their warehouse, and UPS had a problem with that.

• Well you're a step ahead as I did not have any confirmation from Fanatec that the order is in transit.

For your case as they say it's been shipped, I'll definitely ask UPS for an investigation....

• UK - Ordered 9th Sept - GT DD Pro, CS Wheel Rim GT, CS Universal Hub V2, CS Pedals V3.

Like everyone else, 5 mins after ordering, it went to Completely Shipped' and that's it. Heard nothing from Fanatec since.

This is really poor customer service.

• USA California Shipping!

USA California / Sep 20 / McLaren GT3 V2, QR1 Lite, buttons / "Completely shipped" / Sep 22 - only 2 days!

USA California / Sep 14 / CSL DD, CSL P1 V2, CSL Pedals with tuning kit, Load Cell / "In Process" / not received, no progress

Looks like if all items are available in the California La Mirada warehouse owned by Suddath, they ship immediately,

same day. I think if even one item is not in the warehouse, the order will wait. The store showed all items in my DD

order "In Stock", but obviously not in California, maybe somewhere in the world, not sure how many warehouses

they ship from. Too bad they do not operate like HobbyKing - their store shows the real time stock level in all warehouses,

you can choose which warehouse you want to order from, you can choose to backorder from a local warehouse, or

pay higher shipping fees from a warehouse that actually has stock.

• CH/ Commandé le 15 septembre. 20 Septembre entièrement expédié. Depuis pas de numéro de suivi ni de réponse de la part de Fanatec

CSL DD 8nm, Clubsport wheel rim gt, clubsport pedals V3, clubsport universal hub v2 xbox,

• edited September 2023

CH / 17.08.2023/ CSL DD Ready2Race Bundle, Clamp, Load Cell, Pedal tuning kit / Invoice 11.09.2023/ Tracking number from 20.09.2023 / "label printed" / Not yet applicable

• edited September 2023

CH/ Ordered September 14. September 20 fully shipped. Since then, no tracking number or response from Fanatec

Several items ordered (pedal assembly, handbrake, gear lever, and others)

• can we ban US/Canada from posting on this thread, because we know their warehouse takes like no time to ship while us in the EU/UK have actual issues

• UK, gt dd bundle, ordered 8th, invoiced and completely shipped 11th, label created 20th, got email with tracking number and 'in transit' 25th, contacted UPS 27th told "Fanatec need to schedule a collection" as they havent recieved it yet.

Ive raised another email to fanatec who, to be fair, have eventually replied to my others so fingers crossed!

• edited September 2023

UK/ 7th of September - Pre-Ordered CSL Steering Wheel P1 V2 / completely shipped / with no tracking number - until 26th September, when the tracking number arrived in my email.

eventually used the tracking number, they had already returned my order back to Hamburg DE.

I was informed by customer service at UPS that, the parcel had not left Germany.

(Delivery date: 20.09.2023 / Invoice Date: 20.09.2023).

1 - 2 of 2

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

On the Way

Estimated delivery: Thursday, September 28 by End of Day

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

On the Way

Estimated delivery: Today, September 27 by 7:00 pm

• Order date 10th completely shipped on the 11th so no chance of refund, tracking number from the 21st...not picked up from supplier!! No response to contact 😕 if I had their address I would pay them a visit in person. And no I'm not kidding. I'm seriously pissed off. 😤

• Ordered on 08/09. Tracking number since 20/09. Finally first update tonight 27/09 says “Origin Scan”

• All parts of the order now marked on the way - updated in stages, but all this evening (21:47 if anyone is keeping logs). I'll start hoping when customs duty demands arrive.

• I'm very happy for you! Keep us updated if everything goes well.

• Can we ban any "member" (absolutely NO pun intended!) who calls for banning other members?

• Tonight it changed on my side also... it seems like it get my things today... like an overnight express ....

• Update 3 , 28/09/2023

PL / order 15/09/23 / GT DD PRO, CS F1 2.5, CS V3 / status "Completely shipped" , Invoice 20/09/23, tracking number 25/09/23, everything has been delivered 27.09

• Great news! Enjoy your new stuff, here's hoping the rest of us get a similar result soon :)

• Happy for you, enjoy :)

Though I still can't understand that I and others have ordered two weeks prior yours (29.8) and still nothing, Kinda frustrating not knowing why...!

• edited September 2023

PL / order 07/09/23 / CSL DD Ready2Race McLaren Bundle + table clamp / status "Completely shipped" 08/09/23 ,still nothing

• Stuff has arrived me, connected it and after 15 minutes the CSL DD station smoked, smelled burned and shut down.

Guys, get your money back, while you can.

• xenophobia? you really jumped to a conclusion, didnt you?

the only countries having big issues are european countries and when i come to a forum discussing the issue i dont want some american dude saying "well i ordered week ago and its coming tommorow" because its just pointless

• Update on my order placed 12.09, today 28.09 tracking number appeared on Fanatec site and it appears to be in transit arriving 03.10