ONE THREAD - List of all orders / status - please add !

Please add details in one thread , this will give a point of view of the situation for the others ( It makes no sense in multiplying messages , because it is difficult later to find who received the order when and after what time ) , and a potential delivery date , please post 

country / date of order / products / current status / date of receipt of product

PL / 15/09/23 / GT DD PRO, CS F1 2.5, CS V3 / "Completely shipped" , Invoice 20/09/23, no tracking number

Comments

• UK / 30th August / CSL DD McLaren V2 Bundle / "Completely Shipped", had a tracking number for 2 days, "label printed" / Not yet applicable

• Uk / Pl/10/09/23 /dd pro /bk-180/csl/cs/css/csle/completely shipped /

invoice 10/09/23 at 19:43 no tracking number

just At my wits end don’t know what to do next 😢

• UK/ 7th of September - Ready to race esports bundle / completely shipped with no shipping number

• UK/ 8th Sep/ CSL DD McLaren bundle/ "completely shipped" with tracking today, label printed/ N/A

• CH / 29th August / CSL DD8nm, McLarenV2, CS RS wheel,CSL Pedals / Completely shipped - Tracking nr received 22th Sep/ Label created in UPS

• uk/12-09/ready2race csl dd / completely shipped with no shipping number

• I'm one day behind you. If you have any news, can you tell me?😂

• Order placed on 12/09/2023 , changed to “warehouse processing“ 13.09.2023, no news delivery to Italy

• Order in 12/09/2023, completely shipped on 13/09/2023, GT DD PRO + CSL Pedals V2, no tracking number yet. Send to Portugal

• edited September 2023

FR // 15/09/2023 // CSL DD, CSL Pedals + Load cell kit, Wheel P1V2 // Completely shipped // Invoice 20/09/23 // No shipping number

• Order in 11/09/2023, completely shipped on 12/09/2023, no tracking number yet. Send to Spain

• I mean seriously how many people are fanatec ticking of at this point in time !!!!

• Sept 3rd

Gt pro DD elite bundle

Completely shipped on sept 6th

send in different packages only got one tracking number

only 1 out of 4 items delivered.

No help whatsoever from costumer service.

• Order in 20/09/2023, completely shipped on 21/09/2023, no tracking number. Spain. im still trying to think positive, the next week its gonna be our week !

• Ordered 30/08/2023// ready to raced bundle//complete shipped 06/09/2023// No tracking number// raised as a issue with PayPal 19/09/2023 had a response on there. 21/09/2023 said they should be shipped today but no promises. I have messaged today asking for my tracking number but going to give till Monday evening and then I will be taking it to PayPal for a refund. And UK

• Good luck with getting a reply from fanatec wish I had used PayPal as I would have gotten my money back as it stands it’s like fanatec just won’t reply to me at all !!!!

• I used PayPal am thankful tbh it’s the only place I have got a reply out of them

• That’s great you are very lucky if mines is not here this week my whole outfit will be on the market so somebody will get a bargain

• edited September 2023

Something change for me on ups website.

Before there was nothing, but still no shipping number or mail from fanatec

• This is what I can’t understand people that ordered later in the year than others get there order and others don’t it just doesn’t make any sense it makes you wonder if they have actually lost some orders !!!!!!!!

• I can’t believe you can’t even reach them by phone now just an automated service saying they are busy!!!!!!

• Agreed Stewart.

I mean it's cool for Fred but some of us having ordered like more than 2 weeks before that and still didn't get delivered or worse no shipping information for some is hard to take/understand

• i don't think it's the reason but i choosed ups express.

And still no mail or shipping number, i searched by order number on ups website

• Orderd 11.9 got told was send the 12th GT DD pro bundle boostkit and load cell.

Got an e-mail Saying IT will BE shipped Yesterday or today...

But nothing...

• Fanatec telling more lies there’s a surprise!!!!

• Podium GT World Championship Wheel bundle

8 Nm CSL DD

CSL Elite v2 pedals

Clubsport shifter

Ordered 5 Sept, invoiced 6 Sept, and marked completely shipped 5 Sept. It's going to the UK, so I expect customs duty/tax delays/complications.

Nothing happening. I did contact Fanatec on 13 Sept as I had not received tracking info, got a reply the following day, that contained all the same information we've seen in the public announcements.

Worth noting what was posted in another thread: by default, warranties are apparently started from the shipping date. Assuming the order arrives, I'll be disputing that.

All in all, not a good start to a relationship.

• NL // 08/09/2023 // CSL DD, CSL Pedals , Wheel P1V2 // Completely shipped // Invoice 20/09/23 // No shipping number

• This may sound stupid.

I challenge someone from fanatec to come on to this forum and tell its customers what is going on am I being unreasonable guys and girls ?

we cannot call you as you have stopped talking calls it’s all automated.

we can’t comment on your Facebook page as comments have been disabled .

what do you all think as customers who I would imagine like me have all spent over £1000 on kit you have not received and have know way of contacting the seller !!

comment’s please

• Hahahahah left Endor ag a Google Review yesterday and 4hours later it got deleted 🤷

• Update (on 5 Sept order): I haven't received any email notification, but the invoice on my Fanatec account now has a UPS tracking number at the bottom, and feeding that into the UPS tracker gives 'label printed' status. Maybe they email when the stuff is actually collected?