ONE THREAD - List of all orders / status - please add !

Comments

• edited September 2023

Anyone in UK got anything so far for people ordered in last month? Any contact from UPS for vat/tax before delivery?

• Unfortunately that is not the case for everyone Frederic.

Many like me only got one tracking number out of the many different shipments that also get lost from UPS.

• Hi guys and girls can anyone confirm what a uk UPS email asking for customs payment would look like ? .

I just checked my spam folder and found two emails looking for customs charges but neither are marked UPS and am worried they are scams !! Can any one help .

thanks Stewart

• Ordered 12/09/2023, completely shipped same day (12/09/2023). 25/09/23 still no tracking number.

• UK here, ordered 30th August. Nothing yet - had a tracking number for 5 days now but it's still on "Label Created - Shipper created a label, UPS has not received the package yet.".

No UPS Email so far about tax (nothing in spam either).

• edited September 2023

Update 25/09/2023

PL / order 15/09/23 / GT DD PRO, CS F1 2.5, CS V3 / status "Completely shipped" , Invoice 20/09/23, tracking number 25/09/23

today on the fanatec website I see the tracking number ( I don't see it on the phone , only in the browser on the computer, it may be a browser issue - you can turn on the computer view mode ) the UPS website does not yet find anything by this number , I also did not receive any notification email from Fanatec

• LORIS BARONILORIS BARONI Member
    edited September 2023

Italia:

• ordinato il 13/09/23
    • completamente spedito il 20/09/2023
    • n° tracciamento il 22/09/2023 UPS "creato etichetta".

in attesa...

ciao

• I've had a few of these lately, though "DHL" not "UPS" IIRC. I'd expect a genuine one to include accurate order details, my name and address/postcode, order/tracking numbers, etc, or at the very least mention Fanatec somewhere.

That said, I ordered an office chair recently and the supplier and their couriers did exactly none of these, though in fairness they weren't asking me to pay anything, just offering a choice of delivery dates. It did look exactly like a phishing email though - ticked every box.

• I have a tracking number but it will not show on mobile devices !!

• Same, They don't reply to emails but if you get paypal involved quick response even though the response is just more bs

• edited September 2023

Update 2 , 25/09/2023

PL / order 15/09/23 / GT DD PRO, CS F1 2.5, CS V3 / status "Completely shipped" , Invoice 20/09/23, tracking number 25/09/23, on UPS website : package on the way , scheduled delivery 27.09, 11am-3:30pm

no update/information/notification on email from Fanatec

• Received tracking number today(not by email but in order page). Ups says it shall deliver 26-09-23.

• I got a tracking number today also

• I don’t no how I can order 11 days before you and still not have mine!

• Hi everyone!

Ordered on the 13th September the CSL DD (5 nm), the CSL McLaren GT3 Wheel V2 and the CSL Elite Pedals V2 , alongside the QR1 (which I now feel dumb for with the release of the new QR2 😂 with have opted for this instead).

Status is "completely shipped" since the day I ordered, delivery to Portugal. No tracking number.

It has been a painful wait, even though not as bad as some people I've seen around here.

Best of luck to everyone! 🙏

• edited September 2023

• Did you receive the package?

• from 12.09.2023 still nothing. Completely shiped from that day (12.09.) and still.. Black hole. Nada, Niente, Zero..

• from 12.09.2023 noting. Completely shipped from that day. Tracking by reference on ups says 27.09 two packages are coming .No tracking number on the website or anywhere no email. I just hope it will come...

• Allan LehtlaAllan Lehtla Member
    edited September 2023

you should ignore that "Completely shipped" as far i know they to have some warehouse logistic issues

• Lukas RömerLukas Römer Member
    edited September 2023

Hey guys, even from GERMANY we have the same problem here.

Order: 11:09.23 - everything in stock!

12.09 that nice completely shipped message ;) with the invoice ! - that's to provide refunds !

Ready to race bundle + CSL load cell + tuining kit + MacLaren GT3 V2.

No Shipping Number

Thats very sad, no communication nothing...

• Same here, ordered 12.09.23 from Germany, completely shipped on 13.09.23 still no tracking number, can’t even track by reference from the ups site.

i ordered a GT DD pro/v2 pedals/clubsport 2.5 wheel/qr1/table clamp.

getting slowly frustrating even if people have been waiting a lot longer, it’s still unacceptable to have these kind of wait times and a non existent customer service.

• GT DD Pro Kit + 8nm Power Supply + Load Cell + Tuning Kit 06/09/23 to UK.

0 Tracking information or contact from UPS.

Managed to track via my delivery postcode and Order Number, for 3/4 lines to change from "Delayed" to "Returning to Sender", to "Returned to Sender" today.

One line still says "Shipment Ready for UPS".

I did order a Handbrake and Shifter on the 14th, but I'm ignoring that for now...

• @Colin Olesch

well it doesn't make sense , I ordered almost the same products ( V3 pedals) on the 15th , and the package is on its way ( maybe there are no V2 pedals available ) , at that time the price of the V2.5 steering wheel was reduced by 50 EUR ( at what price did you order the steering wheel 2.5 ? )

... so the relationship to customers fantastic ( didn't receive because they didn't have it in stock and you'll still pay more despite the price reduction ) 😡

, I'm skipping the topic of QR2 😁

• To anyone reading this, I contacted UPS a couple of days ago for clarity as Fanatec said the package was shipped and 'in-transit', but UPS is showing that only a label had been printed and they don't have the packages.

They replied today confirming they don't have it and no scans of any of my barcodes had happened since the labels ware printed, meaning UPS indeed do not have my parcels and Fanatec are full of shit. They said that as Fanatec are claiming that UPS do have them, they are opening a 'chaser' and opened a case with their investigation team.

I'm told it could take up to 10 working days to complete the investigation (by then I may have already got a refund instead honestly), I'll update here with any results I get.

• dd pro bundle ordered 11th sep. recieved tracking number 0n 21st sep, package is still waiting to be collected by ups..........