Just cancel orders

2»

Comments

• I'm in the same situation, I'm very hesitant to cancel, but there are still 2 days left.

Is there anyone with a QR1 lite whose order has been shipped?

• I ordered on the 10th when everything was apparently “in stock”. Still at the infamous “Handover to warehouse” stage…

• I placed an order 11th March & chose QR2 system as QR1 lite message put me off - after order was placed I found it had mysteriously attached a 'FREE' QR1 Lite to my order & therefore delayed the delivery date - after no response from several e-mails I requested order cancellation - Petra - emailed me asking the reason for cancellation (1st contact!!) & when informed told me that the QR1Lite was sometimes adding itself to the order - I re-ordered the same items again & this time made sure the QR!Lite had not attached itself to the order - that order was placed 25th March with everything showing in stock with 4-7 days shipping - order went to 'handover to warehouse' next day & has stayed that way since - I have had no response from many e-mails sent apart from the automated 'Dear Valued Customer' nonsense - I don't have the option to cancel the order as the cancellation button is missing - the thing is, I also placed an order for just an additional steering wheel & QR2 lite 11th March (day after original order) & they were dispatched within a couple of days so it shows that some orders are being sent but others are not.

Just to add insult to injury, the steering wheel I did receive had a QR1Lite attached 😁

This is my first experience with Fanatec & I went with them as they appeared to be leaders in the market with many options to choose from but I am starting to think I should have gone elsewhere - stuck with a wheel now though & no base unit to use it on 😟

• edited April 19

Just received dispatch confirmation email and the UPS tracking number is attached to order, so took a bit longer than promissed, but nice to see things are moving forward.

EDIT: Basically why got confirmation email only today, by tracking number I see label was made on April 18th evening, and the items already left Germany