Just cancel orders

At this point I think we should all just cancel any orders we have and say fuck you back to them if they want to treat customers like shit the they deserve the same back. I will bring going with a better company overall in moza and I would recommend the same to others.

Comments

• Fanatic used to be everyone's best friend. Do you abandon your friends when things get tough? I do think Fanatec should make amends to folks seriously affected by certain issues: huge delays in receiving goods for example. Some form of compensation, credit, maybe some flowers )-;

• Sorry but I’m not waiting for a “friend” to reply after weeks of nothing and wasting my time. I get they are changing staff but the least they could do is send something out saying, “sorry for the long than expected wait we are currently in the process of changing management and your product will arrive as soon as we are able too,” but instead nothing. So Stuart if you paid a decent amount of money for something and are receiving NO information on is whereabouts or what stage it’s in what you not be upset??

• #failatec

• @kobe powell

have had to wait but it said that when I ordered. Expect this was the same for you too? You can’t order something knowing it’s not available and then moan.

this is what most are experiencing.

good luck with Moza. Who also have big issues. Specifically design flaws in their QRs where the rings fail.

• Believe me Kobe I would be upset. I am fortunate to never have experienced any issues over several orders. As I said Fanatec should make amends to people affected. I truly hope you have your issue/s resolved. Just felt calling for mass cancellations isn't going to benefit anyone.

• manage expectations. This isn’t Amazon next day delivery.

• It didn’t say it wasn’t available do you not read?? It only said the Qr1 lite when I ordered never saw anything or got sent anything that said my order would be delayed this long because of lack of parts until a week after I already ordered. So I am perfectly able to as you say “moan” because my product I payed over $ 500 in full for at the time of ordering doesn’t get shipped and I have no idea where it is. I was fine with waiting for the week or 2 from the time I preordered to the time it actually delivered but to not say anything, offer anything, or respond to any questions is terrible customer service. I have order from countless companies and private people online before and at most it take 1-3 days to get a response back on an email (reasonable time). And not just an automated response an actual helpful email. So how can this worldwide company that ONLY sends automated responses not respond to people’s emails?? Can someone there not click the start button on the program or what. And just because you had to wait too doesn’t make it right to do this to your customers.

• Like please go to their Twitter and look at the response they are sending to people they don’t care at all. Every response is just basically, “sucks sorry” all automated not helpful and just promoting new products they can’t ship because they don’t have any. What’s point of a seller that can’t sell anything?

• This is the message from the conformation of my order ,”If your order includes a QR1 Lite, it will not be shipped until March 21, as this item is on pre-order an no partial shipments are possible.” The item in that message the Qr1 lite was not a part of my order.

• There is a difference between hoping an amazon delivery style the next day, and waiting for weeks for something supposed to be "In stock".

The lack of communication is the worst thing possible. Plenty of us are just waiting, without anyone to talk to except other people who have the same problems.

Oh.. they can post about the first round of Fanatec GT Challenge on the social medias. But answering to complains and worryings..

• Thank you, yes this is my main problem I understand delays in shipping happen but usually with every other company that has happened with there is some clarification as to why from the start I shouldn’t need the FBI to find where my racing wheel is.

• It’s the QR1 that has been out of stock. Does your order include that? That’s been out of stock for several weeks so maybe you didn’t spot that when ordering?

• And I will say yes you are right mass cancellation won’t do any good but neither with sitting here twiddling my thumbs waiting for a response so it’s literally the last option I got.

• So what does it say on the order in your account now? What item is delaying it?

• Oh it doesn’t matter now anyway does it because you have gone to Moza.

• It doesn’t say anything is delaying it just I have to wait a month for no reason doesn't even have a delivery date or anything. Literally all I’ve got is an order confirmation email and 1 other automated response nothing else. Oh and the email letting me know it’s gonna be delayed a month.

• Yep going to a company that knows how to respond to their customers sent an email last night and already got a response by 10am this morning

• Ok your choice. Enjoy your new products and see you out on track!

• See you in my rear view lil bro.

• Defending bad customer service is hilarious

• ive been waiting 3 months

• Yeah I’ve been look through a lot of the post and everyone is saying the same as us pretty much. It’s just insane to me that they would post stuff as available only for it to not be.

At the very least they could have accepted payment after the items have shipped like Amazon or countless other companies.

• 5 months now and still counting Jeehhh great work fanascam

• 5 months? My god this company

• Today Paypal / Fanatec has refunded me after I escalated through Paypal last week. Nothing was ever delivered, everything showed ' In stock' when I ordered in November 2023.

BTW I finally got a (friendly ) personal response from Fanatec yesterday, to my request for cancellation. I never got a personal response to requests for information about my order. They forwarded my request for a cancellation to the warehouse to ask if my order could still (..... already in state 'Handover to warehouse' for 4 months) be cancelled. No compensation offered though, all my Black Friday discounts are now gone. 

In the end my order amounted to an interest-free loan to Fanatec for 4 months.

• hey everyone

i have been waiting for my order since march. If I cancel my order, Will i get 100% of my money back? How much time for them to send my money back. My order is still "in process". Someone has tried the same before? Or should I wait until April 26th to the Qr1 to be back in stock

• @Tibor Kazany

i had to wait from mid Feb for my order as it included QR1.

they received a batch end of last week (as expected when I ordered) and my order has been fulfilled. It was despatched and in UPS hands by Weds. should arrive with me in next few days.

i know there are a lot of posts about negative experiences, but there are probably lots of people who are receiving goods as normal but we don’t hear from happy people! They are too busy enjoying their new toys!!

may be worth waiting if you can.

• edited April 12

Wondering, if 'QR1 Lite' is still affected, does any one got recently shipped their orders? Information looks missleading in every place

Was ordering McLaren GT3 wheel, which seems to be in stock (shipps within 4-7 days) when adding to cart on the QR selection list, only regular QR1 marked as sold-out, other options also listed with shipps 4-7 days, so chose QR1 Lite, as don't have QR2 yet, and type C base side is only available for pre-order. On the order confirmation page it was saying that QR1 Lite would not shipped until March 26 - which was kinda weird as I was placing order on April 9 - and during selection it was saying ships in 4-7 days (as well as in order item list) - so thought maybe just not updated information on order confirmation page. Then after ordered, opened direct listing of QR1 Lite and it says Sold out, so not sure which information is most true.

Basically QR1 Lite has 3 states now:

Shipps 4-7 (when adding with wheel)

Available from March 26 (on order confirmation page)

Sold-Out (QR1 Lite page)

So not sure what is accurate - was placing order on April 9th evening and at early morning of April 10th it got the famous status - Handover to warehouse with no further update yet - 4-7 days period not passed yet, so not sure if just wait or start writing to support as they replyes seems to be very delayed

• When in doubt trust the sold out message and don’t waste your time or money because you will be waiting longer than what listed most likely.