Tomorrow ClubSport DD+

13»

Comments

• Yeah i tried to chech the tracking but it does not work for me i also said this on that page itself but ill wait hopefully soon

• I checked for both of my orders and I have nothing coming. I live in the US so I have an account with FedEx so they would have notified me also if they received a package for me as well.

I almost want to say this in a cynical way that Fanatec held back our orders so that the inventory could be counted for asset tracking. They have our money already and in addition they still have the inventory as well. I believe normally you would account for the inventory being "sold" but who knows at this point.

An email update from Fanatec would have been nice but given their history about the blog posts and then the email it's hard for me to put much weight behind what they say at this point.

Atleast we know for the next 2 plus weeks we don't have to keep checking the website so much for order status but it still kinda sucks.

Have a safe and happy new year everyone else.

• ScSc Member

Best way to check EU shipments is to register for UPS My Choice and install the app. As soon as a tracking number is created you’ll get a notification.

• its a shame @fanatec the whole DD+ lies are the top of the mountain. Why the hell did Fanatec change the delivery from sea to air cargo even if they know they didn’t have the approval from $ony…? Now Fanatec tries to blame @SonyDeutschland for their own fault :(  All lies lies lies :(