UK Orders seem to be back on track!!!!

124»

Comments

• So last night my parcel tracking said that it departed the UPS depot at Herne-Boernig just before midnight. Hooray!!

This morning the tracking updated to say my parcel had arrived at Stanford Le Hope. Another Hooray!!

Then, 3 hours later, the tracking said this…

“Your parcel was cleared after the scheduled transport departure. We will reschedule for the next available departure.

26/10/2023 10:00

Herne-Boernig, DE”

Does that mean my parcel didnt leave Herne-Boernig?

I’m so confused right now 😂😂😂😂

• Gary MurphyGary Murphy Member
    edited October 2023

Herne Is the international delivery depot, I guess it missed the plane, or how ever they gets it here. Should come over tomorrow I guess. You're next destination after that should be Stanford le hope, which is close to London. You are nearly there !!!!. Keep me updated 😉

• Yeah but the confusing thing is that the tracking says it arrived at Stanfor le Hope before the message about it missing departure from the German depot. It makes no sense. Anyway, lets see what tomorrow brings 👍🏻

Still says delivery due for tomorrow but I’m not holding my breath!

• Mine was the same but it's now updated and showing as import scan at Stanford Le Hope this evening.

• Yeah, mine now seems to have definitely arrived in the UK and both packages left Preston at 3am heading for Glasgow. Now it seems that only one of them is out for delivery. My order consists of 2 parts, a wheel rim and a QR.

Guess which one is out for delivery?

Yup, you guessed it, it is the QR.

The wheel rim itself seems to be in limbo 😆

They might show up together, but this whole episode of more than a months worth of delivery hell may yet have a twist and turn in store for me 🤣

• At last, my QR2 bundle has just been delivered. Hopefully if I order in future I won't have to go through that again.

• Well hello UPS man!!!

Order finally delivered and in full!!

man that was trial. Might wait a year or two before trying this again 🤣🤣🤣

Thanks to everyone in this thread for the info and moral support. I think a few of us would have gone crazy without this thread, I certainly would have!

Happy sim racing everyone.

And to those still waiting, stay strong, your time will come 💪🏼

• The main frustration is Fanatec clearly either don’t care or have buried their heads in the sand at the moment. If they had said it takes a month due to issues i would still have placed the order as I’ve wanted a proper wheel for years. I just would have been lot more comfortable waiting.

the “4-5 working day delay” comment grates on me now. I just wish they could be more honest.

• Places my order on 18/10/23 status changed to completely shipped several emails later still no tracking number so item clearly has not shipped only replies are generic automated we now at 08/11/23 three weeks later still nothing come on Fanatec please sort this out.

• i never believed it would happen but….. I have a delivery date! This Thursday coming, I’m dubious still, but imagine if it actually arrives!