Order status showing "in Progress" with RED box

2»

Comments

• I was able to connect with their online chat just now. Here's what they said about my order from June 5th:

"I would like to confirm that we have a longer ongoing system error last week - as you have been informed via e-mail. 

I am afraid we still have ongoing issues with the orders for the US webshop. 

Our management is of course aware that this is a very grave issue and will shortly send out an official update e-mail and are currently discussing compensation."

• I guess it’s a little nice to know they’re debating doing something a little extra due to the issue. However the fact still stands that this level of not responding is terrible.

• When I talked to them they couldn't give me an ETA on when the issue would be fixed. So I don't know how long its going to take to get our orders. I would have thought 8 days would have been plenty of time to resolve an issue.

• Anyone get any updates?

• nope

• I cancelled my order since the bundle I picked has been reduced from 100$. I re-ordered so I'm back at back of the line 😅

• So are you still having a problem with the new order

• It's blue: The order is in process

• ok will you let me know if it changes

• Jamie SpataroJamie Spataro Member
    edited June 2023

Mine is now showing in process and Fanatec emailed me today letting me know that my order will be shipped out shortly.

• Got an email that they’ve fixed the issue and are shipping g the item soon. I’m hoping with some expedited shipping for basically ghosting us.

• Ya mine shipped to

• Mine just shipped. Too bad I missed out on the sale.

• This is what they said to me " our management team is of course aware that this is a grave issue and will soon update you via an official email as they are currently still discussing compensation."

• They probably wont do anything but will see.

• The compensation was a 5% off discount code good until the end of July. Considering I had the bad luck to place my order when the site was broken which caused it not to get shipped until after their sale started, I was hoping for more. At least a partial refund to get my order down to the sale price.

They said, "I'm sorry but in this case we cannot issue a refund for the discount as you have not ordered all the components of the bundle." I only ordered the wheelbase and wheel from the bundle. I would have guessed that would have made a refund easier since I paid more than the bundle for fewer items...

It's hard to tell if this was corporate bureaucracy getting in the way or just an unwillingness to see a customer's perspective. I didn't even get a refund for the expedited shipping.