Fanatec Clubsport DD wheelbase does not power on at all

Fanatec driver version is 455

My Clubsport DD 12NM wheelbase does not power on when I push the power button. I turned the wheelbase on while it's connected to my PC, it came on but went into Xbox mode, with the power light displaying in green. I pushed the power button again attempting to switch the wheelbase to PC mode, where the light on the power button will display red. When I did that the wheelbase powered down and did not come back on again. The power light does not come on anymore, I unplugged all connecting wires from all ends and reconnecting them but still the wheelbase does not power on. When I hold the power button down after approximately 5 Seconds the display on the steering wheel lights up and flashes only for a brief second but does not power on at all, not able to be detected by my Windows PC. The power button is clicking properly when pressed.  There's no visible damage on the power port of the wheelbase.  I tried starting the wheelbase in boot loader mode, but it does not start up at all so it cannot not be detected by my windows PC. I inspected the power supply and cables, there was no visible damage and the power supply light comes on and seems to be functioning properly. The problem seems to be in the switch on the wheelbase, most likely burned-out resistors or capacitors that are a part of the startup switch's circuit board, built in as a failsafe to protect the equipment. There is nothing else I can do with the wheelbase on my end I will have to send it back to you for servicing.

How I connect the products to my PC

Wheelbase is connected to PC motherboard USB. Petals are connected to ClubSport USB adapter, the USB adapter is connected to PC motherboard. Shifter is connected to Club sport USB adapter, the USB adapter is connected to PC motherboard.

My setup

(1) - ClubSport DD (CS_DD_US). (2) - ClubSport Wheel Rim 320 Alcantara (CS_WR_320_A). (3) - CSL Universal Hub V2 (CSL_UH_V2). (4) - QR2 Wheel-Side (QR2_WS). (5) - ClubSport DD Table Clamp (CS_DD_TC). (6) - ClubSport Shifter SQ V1.5 (CSS_SQ). (7) - ClubSport USB Adapter (CS_USB). (8) - ClubSport Shifter Table Clamp (CSS_TC). (9) - CSL Pedals (CSL_P). (10) - CSL Pedals Clutch Kit (CSL_P_CK). (11) - ClubSport USB Adapter (CS_USB)