FANATEC customer support not responding after RMA request

Contacted customer support for service on my ClubSport Shifter after years of persistent issues. They provided me with an RMA number and an address to ship the shifter to, so I went ahead and shipped the shifter to the provided address per their instructions. Tracking from UPS has indicated that the package arrived over 3 weeks ago, but their customer support has gone completely silent, and I have not been able to get a response from anyone. I have opened an additional support ticket, as well as contacted them through all the channels provided in their previous communications but have received no response.

I saw another post from a couple months back mentioning fanatec going into insolvency. That didn’t make me feel great and has me wondering whether or not I’m ever going to see that shifter again. Anyone have recent experience working with customer support? Is this just part of their typical support process or did I possibly send my shifter back to them at about the worst conceivable time and am just SOL?

Comments