Fanatec shifter not working and not detecting gears 2 4 6

My fanatec shifter won’t detect 2 4 6 and every time I connect my shifter it glitches between 3 and N here is a picture of my shifter can any body tell me if anything is wrong

Comments

• I don't know how old yours is, but I was running this shifter until last year for quite some time. Some suggestions that kept mine running:

1. Drivers and firmware updates. I have no idea what the best are for the H pattern now days, but It's something to be aware of.
    2. Ground Wire: Ii used this one: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B093BN9LWL/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1 and did a light sand where I attached the Aligator Clamp to one of the fins on the box of the shifter base.
    3. I opened mine up like you have that and used isopropyl alcohol and a toothbrush to clean that board you see in your top picture, it's connectors, and the other board on another side along with it's connectors. Did this every 3-6 months or any time it started acting up.

My final fix was to get a different brand shifter.

The above might work for you? But your description of it missing all bottom gears makes me wonder if it's something worse.

• Might be a broken wire in one of the 4 wire bundles connecting to the sensors which happened to me. Replacement ordered from Fanatec fixed it.

Or possibly a broken, loose or misaligned sensor?

No FW impacts as far as I know