firmware motor 0

Good evening, my podium dd1 no longer updates the engine firmware and the fan runs at maximum speed.
drivers 455 .
I've tried them all to no avail.
the problem arose with the first switch on after normal use the day before.  thanks to anyone who will help me.

Comments

• ad vosad vos Member
    edited October 13

• ad vosad vos Member
    edited October 13

1. Do one of the methods below, you can start with the driver you already have installed

2. If it didn’t recover the base, install the other driver.

a. If you did the first try with 442 but it didn’t work -> install the older driver which you came from or want to go back to

b. If you did it with the older driver but it didn’t work -> install driver 442

If Motor Firmware is 3.0.0.2 (Likely happened while downgrading to an older driver)

1. Install driver 442 (because it contains the correct base firmware to match the current motor firmware)

2. Base is turned off

3. Press and hold the power button of the base to turn it on and force a base firmware update.

4. Firmware updater will open, follow the process of flashing the firmware.

5. Base should now be working normally again

In case you want to downgrade to an older driver

6. Install old driver again

7. Do a manual motor firmware update first

8. Do a manual base firmware update after the motor update. In case the base is not detected by the PC you can again use holding the power button for 10seconds to force the base firmware update

9. After this the base will be correctly reverted to the old version

If Motor firmware is 42 or older (Likely happened while upgrading to the new driver 442)

1. Install the older driver you came from or wanted to go to again

2. Base is turned off

3. Press and hold the power button of the base to turn it on and force a base firmware update.

4. Firmware updater will open, follow the process of flashing the firmware

5. Base should now be working normally again

In case you want to upgrade to driver 442

6. Install driver 442

7. Update the firmware using the green button of the firmware manager, this will perform the update in the correct order.

• ferraridanilo78@gmail.com Member 

i had the same problem, and use one of this solutions and he is working again