Goodbye Fanatec

It is now over 2 weeks since I have posted a support request to Fanatec, still no response to a warranty issue.

Over the past few years I have invested heavily in the Fanatec eco system, no more.

All products have now been sold to a variety of unsuspecting individuals who are obviously not aware of the completely inadequate customer service on offer.

It is a shame that a company that offers such attractive products is unable to support their customer base.

Fourteen years of loyalty lost due to a lack of communication.

A sad state of affairs.

Comments

• That’s wild. Basically, you say “I think it’s base news so I sold everything in bad faith”. Really, not sure what your expectations are. Until the sale is finalized, things are going to be in disarray. Either the equipment works for you or it doesn’t. If you have invested that much in the ecosystem, what was the part that needed repair?

• So you sold a bunch of faulty stuff to some poor bastard who doesn't know about it? That's lower than a snake's balls, mate. Hope you get your comeuppance.

• No I sold working products to people who obviously do not care about poor customer service. Think before you make such statements.

• Do you know what the words 'unsuspecting' and 'unaware' mean?

• All of the products have now been sold to a large number of unsuspecting people who are obviously unaware of the completely inadequate customer service. What he means is that the people who bought HIS working things DO NOT know that Fanatec has problems. He did NOT sell them DEFECTIVE, he sold them working. There is a big difference, I don't want to attack you or anything but you have to READ CORRECTLY.

• Is that what he means? Really?

Let me tell you to READ CORRECTLY and don't jump on a thread speaking on someone else's behalf when you have no clue how the English language works.

He started out claiming these people were "unsuspecting" and "unaware" which means they have no idea that the customer service is trash.

When the other posters pointed out this was a crappy thing to do - he changed it and instead claimed he sold it to people "who do not care about poor customer service."

If they were "unaware" and "unsuspecting" then they DO NOT KNOW ABOUT THE POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE DO THEY - - SO HOW CAN THEY CARE OR NOT CARE ABOUT SOMETHING THEY KNOW NOTHING ABOUT?

I'll read the guy's own words AND NOT YOURS thank you. He told me everything I need to know so take your elementary school English lesson elsewhere.

• Marcus WalkerMarcus Walker Member
    edited July 22

Lee you need to understand basic queens english, when did I say I was selling faulty parts.. I sold working products with no faults whatsoever. I still own the none working DD1 as I have no power supply to test it. When Fanatec eventually replace the faulty part I will sell that as well.

All above board, the only issue anyone will have is the poor service and opportunity to replace any parts when they fail.

Get a life and do not pull people down when they have done nothing untoward.

• And yes I do, do you.

• First of all, I'll tell you, I don't care what my English is like, you still understand what I mean, so who cares what you think of me. Secondly, you claim that he knowingly sold faulty hardware to people, which he didn't do. And thirdly, this is a public space in which I express my opinion whether you like it or not. And think about how you write to other people, you don't know me and you want to shut me up, who or what are you? So keep having fun with my English. My English isn't the best, but I have decency and respect. ca

• Ps Lee

All the feedback from the three individuals who I sold my wheels and pedals to has been excellent. Comments such as works perfectly, well packed thanks for accepting my offer.

• Lee FarleyLee Farley Member
    edited July 27

I didn't say you sold faulty parts. I didn't insinuate you sold faulty parts. You must have as much shit in your eyes as you do between your ears.

I asked you if you knew what the words UNSUSPECTING and UNAWARE meant.

You have taken all of the posts here that have been made by different people and rolled them all into one. By some weird brain malfunction you believe that all three of the people who wrote something in reply to your shitty post are all saying the same fucking thing.

I commented because you went on to change your shitty story to consist of people UNCARING about customer service - when you originally said they were UNSUSPECTING and UNAWARE.

Your first post made you out as a giant cunt. Your replies to me have cemented that. You're a cunt.

No one gives a fuck about your story. No one. Could not give two shits. Look at the attention it garnered. No one gives a FUCK.

So please, fuck off. If Fanatec don't give a fuck about your story no one else is going to.

And by the way - the Queen died almost 2 years ago - you bell-end. It's the King's English now.

• Lee FarleyLee Farley Member
    edited July 27

Stefan Hinz:

I claimed NO SUCH THING!

• Lee, you are are a moron as witnessed by your choice of language. Take your own advice and go forth and multiply if that is at all possible for you.

• No one gives a fuck Marcus. No one cares about what you have to say. No one cares about your story. No one gives a shit.

I know you're embarrassed that your shitty post only resulted in you having an internet row with a stranger who has now handed you your arse on a plate - but remember it was you that showed yourself up as nothing more than a sly cunt.

You wrote the original post. Not me.

Bye.

• What a wanker

• It's been more than a month and still no one gives a fuck about your shitty story Marcus. No one gives a flying fuck that you were saying "goodbye to Fanatec'.

And I see you changed your mind about my "choice of language" and couldn't help but join in. We can add the title hypocrite to the list of labels for you along with snake in grass, boring cunt and utter prick.

I'll drop by in another month to your empty thread and see if anyone else has dropped by to congratulate you on your Fanatec departure.