CSL DD R2R Bundle | Shipping Delay for Steering Wheel

I have been wanting to get my hands on Fanatec for quite a long time and it stretches' back to years. I am from India and there is absolutely no option to buy any of the Fanatec products here. My only hope was to find a person from Unites States or Europe who could bring all the stuff to India. I had to wait a long period to find that person as well. Finally one gentleman (a friend of friend) agreed to get the sim setup and I was overjoyed. I asked him to place the order for the CSL DD R2R Bundle - 8NM and put all my savings in it. The order was placed on 24.06.2024 and was processed in no time. My friend lives in Austin which is closer to Texas Warehouse and the order was delivered in 29.06.2024, which I saw using the Master Tracking ID. I was over joyed seeing this, especially at a time where there are so many issues and complaints with logistics handled by Fanatec. My friend was supposed to fly to India on July 21st but he had to prepone the departure to July 12th due to personal reasons. And he calls me and says that everything is delivered except the Steering Wheel. He has been following up with Fanatec from June 29th to no avail or response from them. I only saw the Master Tracking ID which showed as delivered, but the one which had CSL Steering Wheel P1 V2 in it is still stuck with "Label created" status. Now my friend is flying to India without the Wheel. I have already bought a standard racing sim stand waiting to be inaugurated. I am heartbroken here. I am not sure when I will get my hands on the Steering wheel and there is no update from Fanatec whatsoever.

What are my options? I feel so dejected.

Comments