submit support ticket

i have filled out everthing on the page and it keeps telling me to enter a subject line and msg. i have done all of this and it will not submit. i am having a problem with my product that i have only used for one month now. i want to talk to some one or i will fly over there to talk to some one.

Comments

• I have tried Facebook and calling and email. nothing. where is that warranty that customers are SUPPOSE TO GET FOR ONE YEAR. I see a lot of people not being responded to. $1400 dollars is a lot of money for something like this to have problems with, in a month of using it.

• If you have attached media to the support ticket like videos or photos, try removing them and attaching them via a link to google drive or something. I think I recall people having issues submitting a ticket with videos etc attached.

• I HAVE NOT ATTACHED ANY VIDEOS OR PICTURES .

• I HVE SPENT HOURS TRYING TO GET IT TO WORK.

• Lots of people are warning, not to buy from Fanatec, for almost a year now. Even if you submit a ticket, you will have to wait over a month or even more to get a a generic response, to then wait again to get another response. There is no way to get in contact with support. It is what it is, but people keep buying from them.

• hello, try with that email maybe ... repair@fanatec.com

somebody contact me from this email when i ask a question and cancel my previous order :)

• Yeah I figured it out. I will not buy anything from fanatec again. I just know seen where they have had problems with people shipping issues, lack of customer support, lack of honor and trust with in there business and services to their customers. I will not tolerate the disrespectful and lack of disregard to me or another customer. I spent 1600 and I know people have spent way more then me. I will just go to pc and get a respectable company that has a good service and warranty for their products. I want nothing to do with them. I'm out $800

• I seen that people were having problems with shipping. But I thought well you know it's not everybody and it was during a time when covid had just broken up and shipping and everything was getting back to its job it was better than it was in 2022 so I didn't order until 2023. It took 3 months for me to get my order and I I respectfully knew that it was going to take that long or a little longer and I was willing to accept that and I did. My product came but I didn't know about the customer responses and the lack of being able to cover their agreement on their service and warranty. I didn't know about the bankruptcy and getting rid of the founder that created the company. I was a blind man and I walked into a dark tunnel without using a flashlight. So again it's my mistake I'll be out $800. But I'll just go to something different on PC where I can get a respectful company that's going to service their parts and honor their agreement of warranty and service to their customer.

• I had this issue about the subject line too, and then I realised I hadn't tick the accept terms box.

Then it worked. I was able to submit the ticket.

Alas I have had no response from them after a few days , guess I have to wait a few weeks or months