Another order story (Cancellation goes right)

Hello Everyone,

i've ordered a CSL DD bundle "ready to race" on the 30th of may, As many of you i supposed, the statut didn't change after many days. so on the 12th of june i decide to cancel this order (maybe i should have wait some more days) ... i've ask question about this order some days ago and surprise, someone answer to me (Akim if you read this) ... and we exchange a couple of mail, and we are the 14th and the refund is on it's way to my paypal account ...

i'm a little bit confused, because i read on this forum that it's impossible to contact fanatec and it's not ... maybe i have some luck or maybe it's because i was polite in my email, i don't know ...

i think i will wait some month to see how it goes for fanatec in the future, but i think i will order again for a CSL DD and just a wheel ... and not a complete bundle ... (i don't need the csl pedals, i already have a clubsport V3)

have a nice day everyone :)

Comments

• Zeke NormarkZeke Normark Member
    edited June 14

I orderded DD Extreme base/GT7 wheel + V3 Inverted pedals + the 1.5 Shifter June 5th. Order was shipped thursday 6th and I got it here (Northern Sweden) today (14th) after a few delays along the way, delivery system in Sweden ain't what it used to be.

I understand alot of people have trouble getting their stuff, I just wanted to show good things happens too. ;)

Take care everyone and may the racing gods be with you!!!

• I had an order placed 5/22 that went to warehouse the next day so couldn’t make changes or cancel. Never shipped. I started a dispute with the CC company Wednesday and just noticed my account was credited today for the purchase price. To OP, check out Simagic. 😉

• @ Todd

I don't say this happened to you, but I read tons of post here and allover internet about people that ordered Fanatec product included things that are not in stock (in the same order) and it's clearly told to the buyer at checkout that order will be sent when EVERYTHING is in stock!

I meant to buy the brakekit for my pedals but that was slated for 14 Aug, so if I had not removed that from my order, the entire order would been delayed over 2 months. I understand Fanatec mess it up with orders anyway, but I think this is the main reason for delays in orders the last weeks, not everything is in stock so the customer has to wait.

• I think i just don't wait enough time for my first order. I make another order for the same pack and i will wait longueur than the first Time. (And maybe cancel again if it's take more than 3 weeks to Switch to warehouse)

I've take a look on simagic (and moza) and the Price IS not the same ... For 500 euros you've got the Csl DD 8 nm, two pedals and a wheel. With simagic you've got only a dd base (alphamini) for 650 euros ... It's not the same World

I cross my fingers to receive Gears from fanatec 😁

• Zeke, when I ordered everything was in stock and estimated 4-7 days to ship, as it is TODAY!

Sqill, I was getting the CS DD esports bundle for $899. With Simagic, I’m getting the Alpha mini and the GT NEO rim which is fantastic, for $803.

• Would of loved to of gone Simagic, and not be part of this mess, but its priced out of my reach. Moza is where I should of gone, but its too late now, as my kit arrived. Just pray nothing goes wrong. Would love to get a different wheel, but I dont trust the ordering system, plus there is an issue with QR stock.

• edited June 17

to coninue my story, i've made a new order for the Csl bundle ready to race.

14/06/2024 : order placed

17/06/2024 7:00 A.M.: Sent to the warehouse

17/06/2024 3:00 P.M. : Pickup by UPS ...

now i cross my fingers to don't have any issues with the package or the bundle :)

Todd Scholl ... thanks for your advice, but as i said it's not the same price and the same type of material ...

• @squillacq@gmail.com

I hope you get your order fast and without issues! :)

• hello,

i've received the order the 19th june ... and everything works well :)

• Excellent! :)