FanaLab 2.01.45 Release (prev .35 rc) - Post your Feedback here

Comments

• Remco, are you using automatic transmission by any chance? I also experienced no RPM LEDs in the Mustang while using automatic transmission. When I switched to manual, they worked. It might be a bug in the game because with automatic transmission, it shifts too early and never activates the RPM LEDs. Just a thought.

• Thanks that worked for me i use auto shift

• Thanks for your ongoing support Maurice, it really is appreacited.

WIth the newer version of Fanalab shoud we still need to import the ProfileCarsList in each pf the profile folders? Or are they preinstalled?

• Nothing from my profiles is pre-installed as it's all done in my free-time and nothing officially coming from Fanatec.

• Kai GoynKai Goyn Member

Hello,

Fanalab is crashing after around 30 minutes of driving on AC and ACC. I´m on a DD2 with the Porsche Wheel (Podium Hub and BME). After crashing the LED and OLED freeze, buttons still working. Has anyone experienced similar things or have any idea how to solve this?

• Hey I've tried this version of fanalab + driver 457 on a DD1 + podium hub and when fanalab is on, on Iracing I experience a lot of miss shifts (10/20 per hour) . Without fanalab no issue at all.

Is this a known issue or does it appear because of some sort of conflicts?

• Do you use a Button Module or the pure P Hub standalone?

• I have a button module. It is the full Porsche podium wheel with magnetic shifters

• edited June 20

Hi!

I have the Fanatec CSL DD + Formula V2.5x Wheel, Macbook pro, Windows 10, Bootcamp:

• installed driver 457, updated wheel, base, pedals,
    • installed Fanalab 2.01.35,
    • set vibration for wheel spin & lock ups to 10,
    • enabled telemetry for f1 24 ,
    • left fanalb open while opened f1 24 (Patch 1.4) via steam,
    • switched in game UDP telemetry on, UDP port to 20888, UDP Rate 60Hz, UDP Format 2024, Telemetry to public.

But i dont get the vibration work on my wheel.

Is there anything i could do?

• here is a screenshot of the udp settings in f1 24

https://ibb.co/LztPkdc

• edited June 20

FanaLab is only working on Windows PC and is not supported on Mac.

However your settings are very wrong. To let FanaLab do it's magic you need to click the two green buttons in the game profile Tab in Fanalab to Enable Telemetry and Enable Fanalab support to disable native game support, which you obviously did not do anyway as your Fanatec LED setting in the game is still ON but needs to be OFF, same for UDP broadband which is set to ON in your Screenshot which blocks every kind of Telemetry output to a Software.

• Hi Maurice! Thank you very much for your quick help.

As you suggested i:

• switched Fanatec LED off and UDP Broadband off.
    • Also i enabled the fanalab telemetry and device/hardward support in the fanalab application

but it still doesnt work. Anything i could do or did wrong?

https://ibb.co/T2mX0qD

https://ibb.co/G2BcfzQ

https://ibb.co/LRQCLM9

https://ibb.co/Hq0jmv2

Thak you for your help!

Kind regards, Chris

• edited June 20

Then I fear there is nothing you can do as FanaLab then just doesn't work on Mac. As said only Windows PC is supported, therefore we will not investigate such an issue reported on a Mac.

• Maurice Böschen

its kind of sad to see this because mac is kind off popular hardware. customer have now 2 choice, either buy other pc or switch to different company steering wheels

• Other company steering wheels also dont work on Mac.

• Maurice Böschen

well you could be true, but you just tell yourself a hint. be better than others

• edited June 23

There are rough plans to support Mac but thats something for sometime in the (far) future in some years, atm right now it is not planned for the immediate future, so we can stop this discussion already. ;)

• With Driver 455, which is the latest compatible Fanalab release? 2.01.21 or 2.01.35 work anyway?

• Hi Maurice,

I've been using your DD+ setups for iRacing and I'm really enjoying them. However, I'm having an issue with the Ligier LMP3 and the BMW Hybrid where the car oscillates excessively on straights, making it very difficult to keep the wheel straight.

I understand that the FFB is set high, and I haven't tried lowering it yet. I'm wondering if simply lowering the FFB would be the best way to reduce this oscillation, or if there are other settings I could adjust to achieve the same result without compromising the overall feel of the car. I haven't experienced this issue with Formula, GT3/4, or other cars.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

• iRacing is prone to oscillations due to its 60 Hz FFB refresh rate, not much you can do other than lowering FFB strength and increasing NDP for example...

• AndregeeAndregee Member
    edited June 25

As it seems, with this Fanalab version my PBME constantly freezes on the Podium Hub connected to a DD2. I can then still shift with the APM, but the display and the buttons on the PBME no longer work. I have now tested all drivers from 457 to 454, including the corresponding firmware, but the error remained, which surprised me because the error was not present before I changed to driver 457, until I had the idea to test another Fanalab version because i changed it too.The last beta 2.01.32 also showed the error, the 28 where you can no longer adjust the brightness of the LED, then at least not for several hours. I had reduced the brightness of my LED, so maybe that plays a role.

• Hi Maurice,

Is there a way to load your profiles automatically without changing my settings in the Tuning Menu?

Thanks!

• Andregee

try disable itm

• I don't know anyone who plays games on a Mac and Apple products are not equally popular everywhere, they are only popular in certain regions and then more as work computers. Even Linux is more popular than Apple's operating system for most people where I come from

• Robert Rejke

Linux is free so yeah popularity for that is much higher.

new mac cpu's is not that weak, they to can beat some intel series for sure

but for gaming and they own os its little limited yes unless if someone decide install there windows instead

• Robert Rejke

also Linux popularity may increase even more because windows makes restrictions for older hardware

• AndregeeAndregee Member

i went back to .28 because i want to use the ITM

• Hi!

Thanks for your time, I imported Maurice´s profiles but i´m using V2 pedals and Extreme GT Wheel. How may I change this on Maurice' profile?

Best regards!

• I am trying to download Fanalab onto my PC with Windows 11 installed, but every time I try downloading the latest packages from the official website and from the forums I always get error codes 2503 and 2502.

I went to the support page on the main site and was instructed to come here and ask for more support.

Thanks