Unpresentable as a company, buying a product is a nightmare

If you were going to buy at Fanatec, listen to my case first.

I have a canceled order and another requested. They have charged me for both orders and they have not sent me any. I have exchanged several messages with them, calls, and even requested a refund in Paypal.

According to Fanatec, they have had problems with Paypal and they are not aware of having received the payments even though they have been made. They have kept the money for both the canceled order and the unshipped order, and they have not sent me anything at all. Nobody answer you, there are only robots that take the money and run….

Then you read that they have financial problems and you start to worry because I think they have scammed me.

They are unpresentable as a company, buying a product is a nightmare….

Comments

• Hi, can we have some kind of time line for your orders?

• I bought in 28 of May they send me a email 3 of June that are problems with the payments of PayPal and they dont recieve the money and the product is not send. But They recievied the money 2 times.

Asking for the cancelled product they tell me that the refund is completed but i didnt recieve any refund….

• I don't think I've ever been able to get PayPal to work as a payment method. I had to use a debit card a couple of years back, but now I always use a credit card for the extra protection. I have cancelled a couple of orders in the past and have always got my money back; just takes time (always within the CC billing period though). Depending on the exchange rate you may get a little less or a little more back (Have experienced both).

• Dear customer,

We have an update on your Fanatec order.

Due to a recent PayPal disruption, orders were generated in the last few days that were not displayed as “paid”, although the amount was received in our account. As a result, the payment status of these affected orders was not updated, which is why they have not been released to the warehouse.

We are now working on correcting the status of the affected orders in our system. This should be completed within a few days. The good news is, your products remain reserved for you and will be shipped soon. Provided you did not purchase any not pre-ordered any products, your order data should be be transferred to the warehouse by the end of the week.

Thank you! 

I said them that the order is bugged and cancelled but tell me that the refund is completed and its not true. The other order is not shipped and they try to scam me. I ordered a other Wheeel 1 week after and i will recieve it tomorrow. Obviously i will return and ask for a refund because i cant use only the wheel. The pack of DDPRO GT bought 2 times and 0 shippeds is the problem.

• I placed an order for a DD Bundle 5/22 and it still hasn’t shipped. Shows 4-7 days to ship the day I ordered up until today. Reached out several times with emails and phone and no one appears to be around. Wednesday will be three weeks and I will start a dispute with the credit card company then. What happened to this company? They used to be much better at all aspects of sales and service.

• I just received my order 2-3 days ago, after placing the order back on January 18th. After a month an no update, I emailed, and got a response that said the quick release was out of stock on b/o and was another month and a half out from being able to fulfill the order. That came and gone, and more time passed, so I contacted again, and they told me there was a delay on something else. Needless to say, I patiently waited for 6 months to receive my order. Just finished setting it up last night, after completing all driver updates, and only 4 buttons on the wheel work, can’t get it to work properly on my Xbox one (yes it’s all Xbox model compatible).

• As I mentioned above, I initiated my dispute with the CC company today over an order placed three weeks ago. I don’t know how some of you guys have the patience to wait 5-6 months to get your gear. Over the past three weeks, I’ve tried contacting Fanatec with emails and phone calls more than seven times and not one time did a person respond to any of my concerns, or just to answer about the delay. Unacceptable.