rma response time

how long does it take to get a response for an rma?

Comments

• Currently, anything between 2 and 5 weeks is conceivable...

• The 1st response I got is about 10 days. But the response is useless, they simply ignored my attached video and asked me to attach a video... So I replied and waiting for the second response, which is about 16 days ago.

• I requested an RMA and return label for a DD+ Extreme within the 14 days due to the defective firmware. It was ordered on Feb 9th, received on Feb 18th. I just received the refund last week from my credit card dispute.

• Lino CarreiraLino Carreira Member
    edited May 25

i sent an email on the 15th of may , so far nothing ... time to move on i guess ! its not acceptable that not even an acknoldge mail is sent in a few days ... i remeber before Covid the Fanatec customer service to be quite decent and the few problems i had where usually well responded and in fast times..

• Customer service is RIDICULIOUS!! I am so sick of it! We drop hundres if not thousands of dollars and they can't even email us for weekes?! It's take weeks for my order to ship out. How hard is it to put something in a box to send?! Even if you have hundreds of orders. It shouldn't take that long. Horrible customer service and all around service in general!