How many people still waiting their Black Friday's order?

Hello everyone,

It will be nice to see how many people still suffer from their Black Friday's order last year? It has been 6 months since I placed my order (1000+ CAD) and yet receive my product. Official still not address my issue.

If you have similar situation please leave a commend with the product that you ordered. I know this doesn't help the situation but it's still helpful to give a full picture to others that suffer the same issue. Thanks

My BF order still missing:

• QR2 Wheel side and base side
  • CSL Pedal Load Cell kit
  • CS V2.5x
  • Sticker pack
  • Table Clamp

Comments

• Order 1848xxx from 25 Nov 2023 at JPN website

until today , nothing

p.s My order is V2.5X wheel

• 23 Nov 2023 13:26:00

Podium Advanced Paddle Module

QR1 Wheel-SideQR1 Wheel-Side

ClubSport Universal Hub V2 for Xbox

Yeah. 6 months. Unbelievable.

• edited May 21

I also ordere on BF 2023 and still waiting. (European Shop, destination Switzerland). Today I got important email from Fanatec. More details in my post:

Order 1821649 from 23.11.2023 no life sign — Fanatec Forum

• @Thomas Stadelmann Your experience is a shit show by Fanatec. I myself am working in online shopping industry and honestly have no clue how their order management and logistics end up like this. So many actions that can not be described as merely "weird", only "pathetic" fits.

• I think its like this, Orders from Black Friday forward to about March 24, are involved in some kind Money hold, perhaps the money was taken with no intent on shipping, after that things seems to be moving, all be it very slowly. I have read here money returns are happening but only to orders past this March 24 "hole" It will be interesting to see what Corsair does about this, as the customers money has gone somewhere, but its quite clear "the company" doesnt have it else they would ship. I have asked GN (Gamers Nexus) to look into Fanatec but so far they are only interested in the current EK situation, even though, there is a story here for sure.

The Support email monitoring its terrible, I could imagine its going to take Corsair months to clear up. I full expect Corsair to close this forum too, which is a shame but Taiwanese dont like criticism, I have seen people comments being slienced by both Asus and MSi before.

I only wish the best for those still waiting, I was lucky, my order from April 16 2024, did arrive, though after a month So much for 4-7 days. I am still holding back on doing firmware updates in case something goes wrong.

J.

• Corsair time is approaching, and the possible demise of this forum, just wondered how the Black Friday and early 24 order people have got there kit yet ?

• edited June 3

November 22. 2023 . 5 months and still counting. send a message to fanatec 3 weeks ago still nothing. great companny