Selling two wheels and boost kit (8nm) - McLaren GT3 and BMW GT

Ian ArthurIan Arthur Member
edited May 1 in Marketplace

Hello there,

I'm selling the following items:

CSL Elite Steering Wheel McLaren GT3 V2 AND QR2 Pro wheel-side release attached AND F1 Aston Martin 2023 livery decal skin attached to face AND Aston Martin logo on top attached (Both Glossy UV proof)

AND

ClubSport Steering Wheel BMW GT2 V2 AND QR2 wheel-side release attached AND Podium Advanced Paddle Module attached AND BMW Printed Forged Carbon and White Lines decal skin attached (Glossy and UV proof) 

AND

Boost kit 180 (8nm)

I'm based in the UK. These McLaren wheel hasn't been used much and the BMW hasn't been used at all and as such are in next to new condition. The boost kit is a new replacement sent by Fanatec. They were bought directly from Fanatec website in October 2023. I'm looking for serious offers only and local would be better to reduce shipping and tax costs however those would be covered by the buyer. Due to the condition and added features to each wheel I'd be looking for £350 plus shipping for the McLaren and £500 plus shipping for the BMW and £125 plus shipping for the boost kit. I'm open to serious offers and suggestions so message me if interested.

Thanks

Comments

• Ian ArthurIan Arthur Member

These are the decals, all are removable.

Also, I'm looking for a quick but serious sale. They're just taking up room been told to get rid of them. Up for negotiations but realistic and serious ones.

Price change before shipping is £300 McLaren, £485 BMW GT2 and £120 for boost kit 180 (8nm)

Actual wheels

NOW SOLD