no reply to my emails and cant get through by phone

I have an issue with my order just received a few weeks ago and have sent several e mails over the last 10 days and completed the form on the website, tried calling too. Does anyone from customer services look at the e mails? is there a telephone or web chat where you can actually get to speak with someone? Appalling customer service for such expensive products !

Comments

• Yes, someone from customer service looks at the mails - in 3 weeks. This is explained in an automatic email response that the current lead time for customer service is at least 3 weeks. Dont know why you have sent several mails in the last 10 days when this 3 weeks time is not even half over yet...

With every mail you have sent you have further delayed your answer as your mail gets added to the end of the line of several thousands open mails. So you should not expect an answer until mid May atm.

• A little research goes a long ways. You know, look before you jump. The answer is no; you're going to have to wait.

• Hhhmmm well I don't know what to say about the EIGHT WEEKS I've been waiting. Let's not be apologists for horrendously poor customer service. And btw the automated return message says "It may take our agents 3-5 days to get back to you." So yeah a little research goes a long way.

• That's wrong. The current automatic reply says 3 weeks.

• @ Michael

No apologist here. A little research would show people have been waiting for weeks, and months, for some kind of contact. Contact is only going to happen when Fanatec is good and ready.

• Last time they took 2 months to reply me. Now I'm waiting since end of January. Good luck. Ah, and forget calling them XD

• edited April 23

I contacted and then just waited, they said two weeks for response and so I waited, got a response in 11 days. I have contacted them several times and always get a response. Sometimes a few days, sometimes more but in the time period they said.

I don't understand what the point is of constantly emailing them and not waiting... it's not going to get any faster, in fact, I think it pushes you down even further in the queue as it resets your place in line AND it just makes the backlog grow more and more and slow it for all, including yourself.

• Yeah then I’ve grown the backlog of email by like 25+ then so gg but it’s fine I’m just sending them for fun now. Whoever is reading them is going to get some funny questions that’s for sure. And I’m with you bro keep sending them because it’s ridiculous how long it takes. Even if they let you know it’s going to be 3 weeks it doesn’t make up for the terrible customer service, obviously no one is working there or stuff would be getting sent out. How these people can defend a company just because “they said it would be 3 weeks🤓” I will never understand but hey keep letting them treat you like shit but I’m not just gonna let someone take my money and step all over me like some spineless individuals.

• I agree with Kobe and the OP wholeheartedly. 1st, Most of us shouldn't have to be contacting customer service in the 1st place. The shipping delays and the technical issue I and many other gt dd pro owners have (which I found have been reported in these forums 2+ years ago and have yet to be resolved) are completely unacceptable and inexcusable. So this 2 month backlog of customer service is Fanatec's own fault. So to "fix" this, they throw in some fine print about an expected wait time? And amazingly, some of you not only accept this but defend it? I cannot think of 1 company I've done business with who has policies or processes that disregard the customer 1/10 as badly. The US Government operates more smoothly and efficiently than Fanatec. I should be able to install this equipment and use it for years without issue, much like my TV, laptop, cellphone, car, truck, audio systems, ps5, rc cars, all my Logitech gear including 2 wheels over 24 year period, etc. etc. Yet this 1 product has been more of a headache than everything mentioned above put together. My biggest regret: not waiting a couple months to hear about Logitech's new dd when I got the wild hair in my ass to upgrade to dd to play gt7. I've tried hard to be a good loyal customer but unless somebody has a permanent fix for the well-known "steering wheel is disconnected" issue common with the gt dd pro and others. I've done everything I can find to fix this including fussing with usb and power cords to reduce and avoid EMI interference and re-seating the QR and usb-c connection to the point that the ends of the clamp are just touching due to stretch of the aluminum clamp. I've still got hope - albeit very dim that the steel 2 piece 2-bolt 30mm inside Dia clamp will work. Argue my points as you may but I would be very grateful to anyone sharing a proper fix that doesn't involve 2+ months of downtime.

• People saying you should do your research are silly. If a person did their research they wouldn't purchase a Fanatec product to begin with.

• Since you want to go there. People that don't research a product before they buy it, deserve what they get. What I'm talking about is those that come to a message board wanting to be spoon fed and have someone else do the leg work for them. Questions are fine, but at least read a little before you post, especially when it's something that has been talked and asked about constantly.

• Look like I’ve said on other post waiting for me wasn’t an issue initially because I REALLY wanted a new wheel, but when something on the website says “in stock” and “released on xx day” I would expect my product to ship soon after that date. Unfortunately you’re allowed to buy items they apparently haven’t had in stock for months and are told “ships in 4-7 days” which is a total blatant lie. Then after those days pass you receive no communication from the company you most likely payed $600 or more $ to??? A simple fix would be to put a bright red banner on top of the checkout screen that says “due to a delay at the warehouse orders are backed up multiple weeks” and sure that’s going to make them lose business but in the long run those people will probably come back. The people who won’t comeback are the ones mainly typing on here because I had to wait 2 weeks just to find out I have to wait who knows how long to receive anything from this shithole of a company. Like what low iq troglodyte decided to not cap the black Friday orders in the first place. And don’t even get me started on people who’ve received broken and sometime used products after they’ve waited so long.

• Like you wanna say “read the forums or you get what you deserve” what about the people receiving broken used products. I’ve read multiple post about that with little to no comments under it so buy your logic Donny boy everyone should just go else where and buy wheels because at Fanatec you get broken products after waiting 6 months for them. I get supporting a good company but this is not one and if you yourself read some maybe you would see why people are upset because all of them are reasonable and valid to post.

• @ Kobe

This thread is about being able to get hold of someone.

The only time product was mentioned, is when Sander brought it up. Even then, a little comprehension on your part will show you the intent of my response to him.

As for me, yeah, I am very satisfied with Fanatec. The DD+ Extreme is the best base I've ever had (and yes, I've had a couple wheel disconnects even with 455, although I'm confident Fanatec will get it right), and my last four orders have come in a timely manner.

Want to hate them, then hate them. Just don't expect everyone to be dissatisfied with them.

• Ok Donny. And the “products” (if you can call a heap on non working plastic and metal that) that I was referring to people are having the same problem no communication from Fanatec. So go ahead hope your doesn’t burn itself down like other peoples have. And when your does blow up I hope you get the same kinda of customer support so you can see how it feels to waste money on shit you can’t even use. Me personally I’m just here to tell people to not expect much of this shit company and of course your happy you got your stuff. But why don’t you pull Fanatec’s balls out of the back of your throat and take your own advice and don't expect everyone to be satisfied with them.

• You just need to go back to your parent's basement, and break out the salve for the reaming Fanatec gave you.

• Lmao lil bro I’ll do that as long as you stop gagging on it.

• Hey I ordered a csl dd bundle at the beginning of march and was told restock was march 28th and then it was pushed back to April 23rd which is today. Well back on April 16th I was told everything in my order was in stock and was gonna be pushed to the warehouse and in a couple days I would get shipping information and my order status would update, well over a week later neither of those things have happened and I’m not getting any answers from fanatec anymore and I’m just kinda in the dark… could anyone relate to this?