I'm patient, I just want the confidence that I will actually get my order. Did you?

I really don't mind waiting, I ordered my kit on the 8th of march, basically the whole beginners setup, and I'm aware of various shipping issue and don't mind waiting. However I've noticed some people not getting their order for months and months now, I just want o be reassured that I will indeed eventually get my gear. If not I really want to know sooner rather than later because I'm sure its not just Fanatec having sipping issue, and want to reallocate the money and get gear in a timely fashion.

I'm sure at this point the Fanatec devs stay away from the US forums, but if anyone has confirmed and actually received their order comment down below if you received your gear and what you received!

Comments

• I placed a order for the new club sport DD plus F1 and universal Hub on 12 April and still waiting

• I ordered on April 12th, cause it said it will be in stock on April 18th. On April 18th it said on the site it will be in stock on April 30th. I will wait up until that point and after that I will cancel my order. You guys should've canceled a long time ago. These business tactics are scummy beyond everything.

Since they have standstill agreement with the banks, they dont get any more Credits, so now they getting the money from their customers who all buy in good faith at a 0% interest rate.

Thats just a bad way to make Business.

Cancel your stuff and make them pay you back.

• Well I ordered mine back in November after my old rig bit the dust. DD1 with QR2 connectors, wheel and Universal Hub. That was about 1800 invested. In February I did receive hardware but unfortunately the DD1 base had the QR1 connector so nothing connects with each other. This has been reported to Fanatec and waiting for RMA to correct their error. So far that was 2 months ago and they are ignoring any eMail, web, or phone attempts for status. I wouldn't be in a hurry to send these guys any further money.

• I also ordered the Mc Laren Bundle on April 12th...everything should be available within 4-7 days...today I got an e-mail that my goods have not yet been handed over to the shipping service provider because they are backlogged and everything is delayed...

I have written back that if my goods have not been dispatched by 25. 04..they may cancel the order...I am not waiting here for months for my goods...

Moza will get my money...

• From France: I ordered on April 11 and I learned today that the package is handled by UPS for delivery on April 23. It's less than 15 days between order and delivery, be patient!

• Got email this morning saying my order been dispatched with tracking information UPS site says waiting to receive so moving in right direction

• Hey I ordered a csl dd bundle on the 6th of march and was told restock was march 28th and then it was pushed back to April 23rd which is today. Well back on April 16th I was told everything in my order was in stock and was gonna be pushed to the warehouse and in a couple days I would get shipping information and my order status would update, well over a week later neither of those things have happened and I’m not getting any answers from fanatec anymore and I’m just kinda in the dark… could anyone relate to this?