Waiting for order since November 2023

I have been waiting for my order since November 2023.

I put a ticket in early December requesting an update and received a response on the 6th of February stating the order was returned to their premises. I was asked if I wanted a refund or the order. Since that email I have sent three emails once a month requesting I receive the order.

I have now submitted another ticket request.

Has anyone else experienced their order being this delayed? Or am I the only one still facing black Friday issues?

Comments

• edited April 20

You are not alone, I will be trying to cancel my order made on black friday now tho, waiting is no longer an option.

• I ordered on April 12th, cause it said it will be in stock on April 18th. On April 18th it said on the site it will be in stock on April 30th. I will wait up until that point and after that I will cancel my order. You guys should've canceled a long time ago. These business tactics are scummy beyond everything.

Since they have standstill agreement with the banks, they dont get any more Credits, so now they getting the money from their customers who all buy in good faith at a 0% interest rate.

Thats just a bad way to make Business.

Cancel your stuff and make them pay you back.

• Sad to hear I'm not the only one with this problem. Purchased 28 November with the understanding that it would be January til received while waiting for the newer QR2 connector. January comes and received an eMail stating that they oversold the product and needed to go back into production. Now would be March before the order arrived. End of February I found multiple boxes on my doorstep! Unboxed only to discovered I received an older DD1 Base with the QR1 connector along with a wheel and a universal hub with the QR2 connector. Nothing fits together. Sent in a web request to correct and received a fairly quick response asking for more information and pictures. All that information was sent and I was told to wait for a return address to ship the wrong base back in order to get the correct and ordered base. Been 2 months now, multiple unanswered eMail and web requests for status. Crickets. Called on phone and automated answering told me customer service not available and directed to voicemail. Voicemail box "Full and not accepting further messages." Pretty frustrating.