EU:Ordered 8 days ago and no tracking number or any news whatsoever

ordered from EU on 11.03.2024 they emailed me the next day saying its being processed after that email nothing was sent anymore its been 6 working days and not even a tracking number?

Comments

• I ordered on 4th of April and received (after no information at all) an email yesterday afternoon saying they expect to ship it next week. Dont know how much its worth but its the first communication I've received at all so I guess it's a small step in the right direction?

• Same here.... i ordered and nothing happens. they dont even cancel my order, reply to mails noooothing........ I think i will try to get my money back from paypal

• They seem to be having a delay of around 8 days-15 days

• I ordered on April 12th, cause it said it will be in stock on April 18th. On April 18th it said on the site it will be in stock on April 30th. I will wait up until that point and after that I will cancel my order. You guys should've canceled a long time ago. These business tactics are scummy beyond everything.

Since they have standstill agreement with the banks, they dont get any more Credits, so now they getting the money from their customers who all buy in good faith at a 0% interest rate.

Thats just a bad way to make Business.

Cancel your stuff and make them pay you back. They will only get their stuff together if we hit them were it hurts and thats only in the money Sektor.

• I also placed an order for the CS DD on April 10th. I check every day if there is a tracking number In my order account. I don't know about you guys, but I am able to play on my CSL DD, so I don't mind to wait..

On one side it is very easy to kick someone down when they are going through difficult times. At the other side, limiting Customer Service to a point where it is not existence is not the way to go.

A year ago I ordered my CSL DD and because I was going on vacation I called them up and I talked to a lovely lady that helped me well. Today that same phone number is redirected to a short message.

Fanatec - if you are reading this forum / thread do your best to reach out to your waiting customers.

• Hey, guys.

Try to check if there is already label for you in UPS

1. Tracking
    2. Track by Reference Number (Order number)
    3. Put your contry and post code

Type inside your order number, postcode and contry and you should see some details, if not...there is nothing yet to ship

• edited April 22

Found the answer to the delay in the EU

https://fanatec.com/eu-en/shipping/delivery