Order in Stock at 10/04/2024, Same Status. Clubsport Racing Wheel F1

I see Kireth youtube before, i see a lot of testmonials, but i don´t believe in it, and i see all the reviews of great people that says it is very good and maybe the best for PS5(maybe the premium model and Brand for this console) , so i make a order Clubsport Racing Wheel F1 at Europe to send to Europe.

10/04/2024 buy it online at fanatec website. Shipping 4-7 Days. If you see more details(5 working days)

11/04/2024 They Send a email :

Dear Mr Mendonça,

The status of your order 1952964 placed on 10/04/2024 is currently being prepared for shipment.

NOTE: Tracking details may not be displayed on mobile phones! Please use a desktop to see your tracking information when it becomes available. You should also receive a separate email with your tracking number; if necessary, please check your spam folder.

Thank you!Kind regards,Team Fanatec

17/04/2024 I start Asking Fanatec, what is wrong, but only automatic answers from them.

18/04/2024 The Status still the same : ready to ships 4-7 days Online - The status on my order it is :

"10 Apr 2024 10:53:00 1952964 UPS Standard Handover to warehouse"

Because of this i must open a case/claim at paypal to recive my money back. Must open a case to Endor AG.

So if you want Fanatec products see from where the coments are, i see a lot of positive at US and UK, but from EU nothing positive.

So unfortunally see Kireth youtube, a lot of drama but now i must give him all the reason, BosstedMedia see the reviews of Fanatec and what he tell about deliverys. And can see some GT7 youtube like Keys, Rory that have for free or win money with fanatec products and they only say great things.

So if the selling it is like that see the comments of the suport with warranty, great things could be broken and if it will be the case imagine the time you will be waitting to resolve the problem.

Comments

• Check on reddit. You need to be patient. Some folks waited for 5 months, Now it's up to 1 month.

• Yes i see at reddit, but the problem is fanatec have produtc ready to ship and says nothing about 1 month, if they say 1 or 2 months before you buy it is ok and you accept or not.

When they say 4-7 days more 4 days to delivery it is what i want if not i don´t want.

• Then cancel it, and be done with it. Otherwise you can wait.

• Because of this i must open a case/claim at paypal to recive my money back. Must open a case to Endor AG.

I try to cancel but Fanatec don´t allow ! and they don´t have any client support that answer to you, only automatic answer at their website and email, i call to their phone but nobody answer. So you have 20 days from payment to make a dispute and make a claim. Fortunally i m on time. other people maybe not in time.

• I have same thing ordered clubsport DD plus F1 on 12/4/24 got email saying sent to warehouse for processing 4 too 7 days shipping then nothing

• We NEED to be patient? No we dont! THEY need to get their shit sorted out. Any other Business who said that their stuff will be shipped out ln 7 days and needs up to 6 month without any further Updates and notice is just a company with very bad Service and deserves no sympathy at all.

When I order something and pay for it in time, why dp I NEED to be patient? I did my thing to get the Deal done, why cant they?

My recommendation to everybody: If your order exceeds two weeks, cancel your stuff. The only thing you do is giving them a loan with zero percent interest rate, which they dont deserve.

• Fanatec don´t have a option to cancel after payment, this option was available in some causes like black friday f1 2.5x products because they send a email with that option months after payment. Fanatec keep that money invest and many people never have the chance to have this product.

Just one thing people on reddit work on :

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1oIfV_2vfGf4PvXdirdvTz_bn-3drJQCWDmfbYK1twhk/edit?usp=sharing

Feuille 1 FANATEC SHIPPING STATISTICS Hello guys, here is a sheet to fill in order for everyone to be able to have an idea of the time between an order and the shipping. Please fill your info without changing anything else. Please DO NOT provide your order number, your name and surname, or you...

Europe it is a mess, USA it is ok, maybee because the Law,

Lotech for Playstation it is sold out, you can´t buy because they can´t delivery, it is not good, but it is the honest way, it is a great product that works great and this company don´t have complains and problems like Fanatec.

Problem the official wheel base it is the Fanatec for GT7 not Logtech so i think Playstation will work much better and updates for Fanatec, but for now we know it is not reallity, a lot of bugs with Fanatec no bugs with logitech G PRO.

• Shipped at 24/04/2024 :

I don´t recived any email saying it is shipped and info about Track and Tracing for UPS.

At day 24/04/2024 i see it have the Serial number in my order at Fanatec website.

25-26/04/2024 nothing diferent at my order.

only on 27/04/2024 it shows my shipping number in my order at fanatec website, and i have extimated delivery for 29/04/2024.

So if it is everithing correct they are late about 1 weeks. In my order i consider 7 days (what they say at fanatec site to ship, more delivery 4-5 working days)

Resuming : order and pay at 10/04/2024, Shipped at 24/04/2024 and extimeted delivery at 29/04/2024

• Delivery 29/04/2024, 5 Hours Testing, for now perfect on PS5 GT7.