IMPORTANT! How can you quickly receive your order? 📦 | For Fanatec

2»

Comments

• edited April 18

Creating this topic, I didn't want it to turn into a typical spam thread, but Lorenzo and Michal forced me to respond to these accusations. I see that both of you are newcomers to the forum and have just registered here. I don't want to accuse you of anything, but you guys seem like bots, and most likely, you are the same person using two new accounts to provoke. 

The guys who have been here for a while know perfectly well that no one can steal your order by the order number. It's nonsense, stemming from your wild imagination.

I will no longer respond to provocative accusations. We are here to do everything possible to fulfill our orders, not engage in empty talk. Several people have already responded here that they were able to receive their orders. And I am immensely glad for that; the process is not at a standstill.

• Well, it may have been a coincidence, but after I posted my order information here, Fanatec dispatched it the next day.

It may have just been coincidence!!!! or not!!!

• Seems like people prefer to believe in Santa Clause and continue this useless topic with their order details.. 🤦🏻‍♂️

• Order placed on 11/04/24

Order number : 1953891

• With your order number, I have your reference number. That and your country and zip code, give me the ability to redirect your package. Maybe I can't come up with fake id to claim it, but I can give you all kinds of grief if I wanted to.

As said above, Fanatec doesn't read this, nor do they care about orders that are two or three weeks late (they have bigger fish to fry).

Post away though if it makes you feel better.

• I have just received an email from Fanatec (first time since I ordered) indicating that they had some issues with the logistics and the remaining Open orders will be shipped during next week.

• edited April 18

I also received the email

• Lee SaundersLee Saunders Member
    edited April 18

Order No 1943957

Date 25/03/24

Status - Handover to warehouse (has been at this status since order placed as everything showing in stock & still are)

• d

Date de Bjr date de commande 28 février remis à l’entrepôt le 12 avril

Je comprends plus rien hor ils ont changé de direction que fait le nouveau

• Date 19 April 2024

order n. 1957303

• Michal WencelMichal Wencel Member
    edited April 19

I even created a post on reddit about your behavior:

You asshole I work in some industry and just know a lof about phishing if not you then someone else will make use of it

https://www.reddit.com/r/Fanatec/comments/1c7igxv/order_number_and_names_watch_out/

Here is reddit post from BOT xD

My next message fanatec support center. To check your activity,

PROTECT YOUR IDENTITY OVER INTERNET - FIRSTY RULE OF GLOBAL NETWORKING.

• Paul lambertPaul lambert Member
    edited April 19

• I just received an email saying that my order has been shipped and it will likely arrive on my son’s birthday. Thanks a lot, Fanatec!

• 1848794 on 25 Nov 2023 .It's been 6 months ,

No one have waited longer than me

That's fucking ridiculous ,Fuck fanatec

• @ Chen

Learn to count. Not six, less than five.

• edited April 22

Mar 6, 2024 11:02:00

I'm sad i wan't able to get it by my birthday which was March 28th. Have everything ready for my DIY rig but I need the wheels and pedals to make measurements and build. Also have $600 of monitors collecting dust :/

• Michal WencelMichal Wencel Member
    edited April 22

• order nr 1812843 november 2023

• Allan LehtlaAllan Lehtla Member
    edited April 22

quis are you dump or what? why you give your order numbers?

• edited April 23

• edited April 23