№ 1953154 - This is very important! 😭

My order number is 1953154

I placed an order with you, but I haven't received any information from you yet. Fanatec, my son's birthday is on April 21st. My son is waiting for his gift, and I don't want to disappoint him and be a bad father. He will be very upset if he doesn't get a gift on his birthday. I ordered the McLaren GT3 V2 Wheel + QR2. Please, send the order as soon as possible, I beg you!

Comments

• Good luck mate.

• Don CollinsDon Collins Member
    edited April 17

Guess you're going to be a bad father then. You may still get it, but it won't be because you came on here and begged for it.

• Check this thread out:

IMPORTANT! How can you quickly receive your order? 📦 | For Fanatec — Fanatec Forum

People have ordered before you, and still not got their goods.

And trying to use 'my kid will be upset' isnt going to work. Do you think anyone who works at fanatec will see this and go 'Oh no! We cant disappoint this kid! We must prioritise this!'

I dont think it worked for the parents stating the same thing over xmas, and probably wont know. Just hope that your order arrives. And if it does, pray that it works....

Why do other parents think they can use a kid as an excuse/reason to get priority?

• Are you sure Aleks that this if for your kid?

You already got so much equipment... You can borrow him one or two wheels that you have (if he exists), if not then I need to say that you are a sneaky person. It's easy to look in forum history ;-)

Besides that, you know as a PARENT, that kids should learn that sometimes in life they won't get everything in time. - We should teach them that from the beginning. Health is more important then steering wheel...

So i'm thinking you are a liar.

• I received my order. Thank you, Fanatec!