Fanatec updates the order status on the website?

Last week I placed an order whose items were all in stock (Ships within 4-7 days). I haven't received a tracking number yet and I'm wondering if Fanatec doesn't update the status on the website and it will suddenly arrive at my house or it probably hasn't left the warehouses yet. What you can read on the website is the following:

Order Status: "Handover to warehouse"

Due to the shipping problems that we all know, I decided to wait a few months to try to avoid delays with the DD+ (I ordered the Gran Turismo DD Extreme + shipter + CLS Pedals Elite V2). If by the end of this week I have not received anything, I will contact Fanatec through PayPal

Comments

• Probably hasn't actually been handed over to warehouse yet either.

Customer Service won't answer you for another month, you'll be in the dark the ENTIRE time. I cancelled my order (took 4 days to reflect on their orders page)

I ended up going with three different manufacturers. Simagic, Heusinkveld, and Simucube. All were ordered on Saturday the 13th. All are arriving to me on Wednesday the 17th.

Highly recommend going elsewhere.

• TBH I think they actually don't have the DD Extreme in stock yet because I was monitoring that product. Firstly, they had the DD Extreme "Open for Pre-Orders Availability date: May 6, 2024", and last week they put it in stock. I think they put it in stock to avoid slowing down sales. Not sure if that would be legal...

Anyway, I will try to contact them and wait 48 hours without response. Then I will contact them via PayPal

• I opened a dispute via Paypal on 8th April.

They didn't answer yet. Thet have to answer until 18th 14:00 or it will be automatically refunded by paypal.

They even ignore the disputes..

• Maybe, you even can get the product and the money 😂

• Just wanted to share that Fanatec support has responded to me. This is my first experience with this company, and so far everything seems normal. It's possible that Fanatec is experiencing a change?? :)

First an automatic message, and today I received the following email:

----

Dear Jose,

Thank you for your message.

The products are in stock and you are on our shipping list from 11 April, therefore we should be shipping to you soon.

If you do not see any changes by the end of the week, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Thank you for your patience and have a nice day!

Best regards / Freundliche Grüße

Petra

(Fanatec Support Team)

---

• Hello Jose, when do you have orderd? I placed my order on 28/3/2024 but havnt received anything yet. Still Handover to Warehouse. Where do you live?

• Im interested too. I ordered on 25 of march, and i don't know nothing yet. My order numer is 1943838. My order is in Handover to warehouse since 2 weeks, and all my products are in stock.

• Fanatec does not upgrade the deliver prosess on it's own site.

In my case, still "handover to warehouse" on apr 5th.

I checked on MyUPS and found out there was a track and trace number.

My order was delivered today, by UPS on apr 16th.

So pls check ups for updates. No updates coming from Fanatec.

• How you can know the tracking number if they don't update that information on the website?

• Open the ups app, klick on the top left text "tracking", in my case, the trackingnumber showed.

• So I was on the app. I don't have a tracking number from Fanatec.

• Wow.. an answer from Fanatec?

Mate, that's rarer than a picture of an UFO or Big Foot ! P

• No answer from fanatec

• Jose Had

• The lack of customer service is truly unacceptable from Fanatec. They also either don’t monitor these forums or simply don’t care about how they treat their customers.

Considering their average order value is probably well over £500, it’s appalling.

I have an order outstanding which hasn’t changed from the day I placed it. Yet to receive a response to my email. If I’ve not heard anything by the end of the week I’ll be lodging a dispute with PayPal.

From previous experience, I know PayPal starts to withhold funds from sellers for up to 60 days if they have a lot of disputes, so they’d be best advised to get their fingers out and start replying to people who’ve spent quite a lot of money with them.

• That is how I see it too. How can you complain about Fanatec to Paypal?

• Just call them and explain the situation ;)

• Today I received an email from fanatec explaining to me that the GT DD had delivery delays and therefore also the orders. my order will be shipped soon.

• Alan GibbsAlan Gibbs Member
    edited April 17

On Friday last week, the 12th April, the fanatec Paypal email address mailbox was bouncing back as it is not accepting emails as the mailbox is full. Doesn't look good. I payed Fanatec with PayPal, but as my payment method was AMEX, AMEX have refunded me for now while they investigate. I still want my steering wheel (GT DD PRO) but don't want to possibly loose my money either.

• They answered me on facebook that they were having some delays with their EU warehouse.

Yesterday, at night. I entered my order number in the "Package tracking" thing on UPS.

6 packages are estimated coming tommorow.

• Ich habe meine Bestellnummer auch bei ups eingegeben. Die findet der garnicht.

• Hi Guys, just received my CS DD+ F1 bundle, from the day of purchase to the delivery to my door was 5 days, the only thing is that fanatec never updated the status to shipped and i had to find the tracking # using the reference# (your fanatec purchase order #) tracking in fedex page. I already ordered an additional QR2 two days a go and since yesterday already have the shipping#. My address is in florida, US.

So, I can say that at least thoose 2 items in the US are available and i can see that Fanatec is pushing to fix the issues.

The DD+ is surpricingly good, i feel the same as my simucube 2 pro but you can feel is weaker in the kerbs. anyway for PS5 gt7 is a game changer, im still testing it with forza games and whatnot.