Received used broken item with my order, no response from customer support at all

On February 29, 2024, I have placed an order with fanatec.com web store (order number 1928779). One of the items was "ClubSport Handbrake v1.5". When my order has arrived, I've discovered that it was not new. The parts were just thrown in the box, no packaging, parts were all scratched up from rattling around, some parts were missing (cables, adapter, screws), everything was dirty, the manual was crumpled and there was a piece of paper inside with handwritten RMA number on it. It was clearly someone's return and in a pretty bad shape, which was sent to me instead of a new unit.

Fanatec.com proudly states "Our guarantee of satisfaction is unconditional", I've been trying to reach their customer support for 2 weeks now to get their mistake resolved. Submitted several help desk tickets, sent a couple of e-mails - there is no response at all. Does Fanatec even has customer support I wonder?

Everyone makes mistakes but what differentiates a good system from a bad one is how the one corrects its mistakes. I'm sorry to say this but so far it has not been a good experience for me.

Best regards,

Andriy.

Comments

• You must request a refund with your bank or credit card company. Otherwise you risk wasting a lot of time because at the moment Fanatec has serious problems responding to customers.

• Yes please take this up with the bank you will most likely never get a response from shitatec and if you do it will probably be an automated response that won’t help you. Hope the best for you :)