Where is my order?

I placed my order on January 19th, I was too patient, I received 2 emails from fanatec for delays and the last one was about April 11th but I still haven't received my bundle. I don't receive any answers from support, but what do you do fanatec? I spent 1000 euros, I demand answers

Comments

• Hey David,

I hate to be the bearer of bad news - but a lot of us are in the same boat and lots of us are cancelling our orders and going elsewhere. I myself have done just that. I ordered the CSL DD 8NM drivebase + a fanatec wheel + the v3 pedals. All claimed in stock when I ordered. Come to find out... They weren't actually in stock. Estimated shipping was 3/27, emailed 3/26 that it will be delayed to 4/30. Support never answered a single one of my forms submitted, emails sent, calls, or dms to their instagram page.

I cancelled my order and ordered a Simucube 2 Sport, Simagic GT NEO, and Heusinkveld Spring Black pedals. Order for all 3 was placed this past weekend 4/13. All 3 orders have been shipped as of today 4/15. And all 3 orders are expected to be delivered to me 4/17, this wednesday.

I'm much happier now that I'm no longer waiting a much for a product from a company that wouldn't help me even if i did have their products in my possession.

I wish you the best of luck and hope you have a better experience than 90% of fanatec's customers in the past 6-ish months.