I placed my order on March 28, 2024 and it is still not there. I wrote to support, but they always get an automatic answer about how long the delivery time will take. can someone help me?

When I go to my products, I see the picture of each of my products. but not from the wheelbase. does that have something to say?

I was just on the fanatec site. The GT DD PRO wheelbase 8nm can be pre-ordered. availability date April 18th. but when I ordered on March 28, 2024, the base was still available. I don't understand.

Comments

• Welcome to the club my order March 25 and still nothing.

• Welcome to the disapointed gentlemen club.

• Welcome to Fanatec Anonymous.

I ordered a Monte Carlo bundle the 7th in Europe (ships in 4-7 days) and it's handed over to the warehouse since day 2. I see other users around me waiting for orders of "ships in 4-7 days" products for the last 2 weeks. The wheel is now showing "sold out" so I'm back to hoping it will be sent without waiting weeks, but with little hope.

Meanwhile, they find time to release a sub-par cockpit, go figure...

• Zlatco Sefic posted this near the top of the forum. Might have the answer to whats impacting all of us.

So I was talking this morning with one of people affected with this issue and he discovered something interesting and I took a look at it and connected some dots together...

If you go to My Account and under My Products you'll see pieces of your bundle in my case I ordered 8nm boost kit and loadcell brake so I have 3 seperate parts Loadcell Brake,Boost Kit 180 and GT DD PRO itself...

Brake and Boost Kit have picture on it and when you click on them it takes you straight away to product page but gt dd pro itself has no picture and when you click on it it says product not found!

My product have this codename GT_DD_RWP_B_EU.

I placed another gt dd pro with boost kit in my cart and went to edit cart only to found out theres picture on it and the codename is different GT_DD_RWP_PRO_BK180_EU.

And whats more when you click on it it takes you straight away to correct product page which is GT DD PRO 8nm!

To conclude my opinion is that people in Wearhouse just click on parts of orders and i take them straight to products and in our case it shows them product not available because of wrong productcode and they just skip our orders!