Possible reason for GT DD Pro March orders delay!

So I was talking this morning with one of people affected with this issue and he discovered something interesting and I took a look at it and connected some dots together...

If you go to My Account and under My Products you'll see pieces of your bundle in my case I ordered 8nm boost kit and loadcell brake so I have 3 seperate parts Loadcell Brake,Boost Kit 180 and GT DD PRO itself...

Brake and Boost Kit have picture on it and when you click on them it takes you straight away to product page but gt dd pro itself has no picture and when you click on it it says product not found!

My product have this codename GT_DD_RWP_B_EU.

I placed another gt dd pro with boost kit in my cart and went to edit cart only to found out theres picture on it and the codename is different GT_DD_RWP_PRO_BK180_EU.

And whats more when you click on it it takes you straight away to correct product page which is GT DD PRO 8nm!

To conclude my opinion is that people in Wearhouse just click on parts of orders and i take them straight to products and in our case it shows them product not available because of wrong productcode and they just skip our orders!

Comments

• You could be onto something there. My products page used to have a picture which has now been removed. My product has the GT_DD_RWP_B_EU code as you say above and when I click this it takes me to the podium wheel rim which is no longer available.

Given there used to be a picture there and now there is not hopefully someone has spotted that and are trying to fix.

If only you could get hold of someone at Fanatec to communicate this to them it would perhaps solve a problem for many people.

• I have the same problem. I ordered my products on March 28th, 2024 and it hasn't arrived yet. I don't have the picture of the wheelbase either.

• Unfortunately I already sent email, left comment on their Facebook page,made a reddit and sent this in private message to forum administrator Dominic...

I have no other means of contact as I am just a customer like you...

Hopefully someone will notice this and take a look at it...

• Zlatko SeficZlatko Sefic Member
    edited April 15

And yes the new name is now GT_DD_RWP_PRO_BK180_EU with a corresponding picture which takes you straight to wheel of course...

• Volkan CeriVolkan Ceri Member
    edited April 15

I was just on the fanatec site. The GT DD PRO wheelbase 8nm can be pre-ordered. availability date April 18th. but when I ordered on March 28, 2024, the base was still available. I don't understand.

• Looks like those of us impacted even once its sorted will need to wait for the item to come into stock. More worrying is if this is the issue then what is the magnitude of it? Does the stock coming in for the 18th April even cover the demand from those with this issue?

Will we be left waiting on future manufacturing cycles to see all the orders fulfilled. Another Black Friday type fiasco perhaps?

• Yeah probably

• Hopefully not...

• edited April 18

Indeed the DD PRO wheel base was going to be available today, 18th of April (yesterday the page was still indicating this information).

However, today it shows April 30th, so same date than for QR2...

I guess 1 of May will be critical, if they are still delaying I will ask for a refund.

• For reference: I ordered the GT DD Pro (8nm) on March 26th. It got delivered by UPS today. I actually got the tracking number from Fanatec only after the delivery was already here, yesterday it still said "Handover to Warehouse" like it had for the last month.

I am located in Germany, the UPS parcel was sent from Hamburg (according to tracking)

So it does seem like new stock is coming in - good luck to all who are still waiting!

• @Richard Molitor I also ordered mine on March 26 and I'm also located in Germany but unfortunately I haven't recieved anything...no tracking number,nothing...stil handover to wearhouse status...