DD+ / Right of withdrawal / No repayment from Fanatec

I have made use of the 14-day right of withdrawal on 10.03.2024 and have already sent the DD+ to the address given on the Fanatec page Right of withdrawal & withdrawal form. I also filled out the withdrawal form both online and manually and informed Fanatec of this by email.

The return of the order, due to the right of withdrawal, was received by Fanatec on 13.03.2024 and accepted by a employee. Shown on the DHL receipt.

Unfortunately, I have not yet received a reply to various e-mails or a refund from Fanatec. I cannot reach Fanatec by telephone either. The hotline is deactivated.

I have asked Fanatec several times for a refund of the order by e-mail, support ticket or online form. In the meantime 32 days have passed. 

It really cannot be that customers buy a product for 1000 EUR and Fanatec does not see itself in any way responsible to take care of it.

I am therefore trying to contact a Fanatec employee via the forum to solve that problem.

Comments

• I recommend you stop wasting time with Fanatec as you have already given them more than enough chance to refund you as they were obliged to do. You should now take this up with your payment provider to instigate a chargeback against Fanatec for breach of contract.

• File a dispute with your payment provider and go to another manufacturer. I filed a dispute with AMEX and took my business to Simucube / Heusinkveld / Simagic.

Order placed with all 3 on 4/13 and all 3 orders are getting delivered this week.