How do I set my LEDs to show rpm

I just got a csl universal hub v2 and I can't get it top show anything other than my current gear. I play forza motorsport by the way in case it might be incompatible with that game.

Comments

• On PC? Use Fanalab, maybe? If Forza is supported.

On Console, youre stuck with what is programmed by the game

• I'm on PC. When I set it in fanalab my wheel still displays the current gear. I'm also not using compatibility mode on the wheel (the led is red) if that helps

• Forza Motorsport is a new addition to Fanalab and as I don't own the game I can't check for you what capabilities it has regards to Fanalab features.

1) I don't think Maurice would have added it if the default games LED usage couldn't be disabled and Fanalabs LED system be used instead.

2) I don't know if the cdalp system is possible (so each car is auto detected and LED / RPM profile loaded when playing).

3) There are no Fanalab car profiles made by Maurice or anyone yet that I know of for Forza Motorsport, so you would have to make them yourself, matching RPM to LED lights (Time consuming for multiple cars).

• @Mad-dog I dont think Maurice has anything to do with adding games to Fanalab. Hes a tester, and creates the profiles in his own time for the love of it.

@Jake have you made sure that in Fanalab youve 'Enabled Telemetery', and 'Enabled Fanalab's Game LED/Hardware support'? If you havent, then nothing is being sent to the game, and/or the game LEDS etc are conflicting between fanalab and the game.

Go through all the steps again, and make sure youve got the right LED settings. PC/Compatibility mode shouldnt make any difference.

Do you have another game you can try it with?

• what would the steps be? also where is the enable telemetry button? I can only find it for other games.

• I just found it, but now the LED button is grayed out and I can't change it to rpm