Is it smart to order right know? Gt dd pro netherlands

Hello i have a question is it smart to order right know

Comments

• Absolutely not.

• put it in the cart, check that everything is available there. if so, there will be no problem with the order, you will receive it within 4-7 days.

however, if something is not available, it can only be pre-ordered and a date is written, in this case it is not advisable, because your package will only be sent when everything is in stock.

don't listen to the splashy people who come here.

• Order with caution. I had no issues with my order, but alot of people order stuff in stock are still experiencing issues. David above can not guarantee there will not be an issue with your order, and I can not guarantee you will have issues. There are lots of people experiencing issues and posting about it here, but there are likely a lot of people receiving items with no issue which we don't know about.

• Speaking of my own experience.

I'm in France. Ordered on 28th March. Everything was in stock.

Ordered the DD5 with Mclaren wheel etc. And I took the QR2 to be sure everything would be in stock.

For now, still no delivery, no tracking number, and no answer from Fanatec.

• Chris is right, I can't guarantee what will happen. I'm just sharing my own experiences.

I ordered Extreme on Tuesday, the courier arrived on Friday. There was a problem with my pedal, I wrote to the support, after two days they answered, I received an RMA, I sent it back for repair, two weeks later I received the new pedal. (they did not fix it, they sent a new pedal set)

This all happened in March.

Is it possible that I'm the only lucky customer who doesn't get delayed? I do not think so...

I know that this company is going through a transformation right now.

I know that there are a lot of people who are waiting for their orders that have been placed for months, mainly because of the Black Friday problems. I wish them perseverance and I can only hope that everything will be resolved!

• haha no. never order with them at all. it's all lies. their support is non-existent. the timing they give you in the cart is inaccurate. and if there is a delay to your order.... they don't let you know until THE DAY BEFORE your order is supposed to be processed:)

Take your business to simucube or vrs or asetek, literally anyone except for Fanatec.

• They currently have delay issues with GT DD Pro in Europe. I saw two facebook comments from their community manager, so better wait. I still have no news of my order made the march 18th

• edited April 17

hey man ik zou het niet doen ik wacht al 5 maanden op mijn order

• edited April 19