Been waiting for the goods for 3 weeks???

Hello, I've been waiting for my order for 3 weeks, what's wrong??

Comments

• ITS normal

• Hello Alfred, many people is facing this issue, Fanatec is having issues with logistics and finances, but they didn't communicate to the clients any plan or something to address this. Like you, me and other people is waiting for their goods and no news for now...

• Some people have been waiting for 3 months+

• Ok hmm 🫤 thanks

• What did you order and are they in stock on the website

• Order status: Transfer to warehouse (green)

• They don't even answer to Paypal. Had Paypal on phone. They said they are obliged to answer before 18th or it's refunded by paypal.

It's been 4 days. Still on "Waiting for seller answer" status.

• @Alfred Köhn That i have since 3 weeks .The Status say nothing

• This company terrible. I have a one month old service ticket without solution. My Maclaren GT3 ready2 race set an electronic garbage.

is anyone satisfied with this company?

• There will be lots but people only come on here with problems.

• I ordered on the 27th March and order was handed to warehouse on the 28th March. GTDD Pro 8NM, Load cell kit & pedal upgrade kit. All items in stock. No update since then.

The good news if you can call it that is that someone I'm friends with placed the exact same order as me on the 1st April and there items were delivered yesterday.

Not great that an order placed after mine has arrived before mine but at least its an indication that they are delivering and I'll just need to hope mine will leave the warehouse some time next week.

I'll keep you updated.

• Ordered my gt dd pro 8nm with loadcell brake on 26th March and still nothing...

Handover to Wearhouse without tracking number...

I'm located in Germany...

• Hi,

Same for me... GT DD Pro 8nm (in stock) ordered on 27th March. Handover to warehouse since 28th... no tracking number for the moment...

• That period is cursed.. Still waiting for an answer or a tracking number. Even with paypal dispute, they don't answer.

What a shame for that company.

• Been waiting on mine since 15th march. Dd pro 8Nm with load cell and tuning kit.

still in warehouse stage

• Check out the following post. It may well explain your problem. It certainly does for me.

https://forum.fanatec.com/discussion/30771/possible-reason-for-gt-dd-pro-march-orders-delay#latest

When I check my order it shows corectly but with code described in this post. When I go to my products which shows my ordered items and I click on the GT DD Pro it links to a podium steering wheel which is not in stock. In some ways I'm glad as hopefully this can be rectified before I receive the wrong item. A real pain though that the order is with ware house otherwise I'd just cancel and re order. Problem with that is I'd be out of pocket twice for the items and left chasing a refund. Seems a bit of a lose / lose situation.

Loosing faith that this company can get anything correct if Iwebsite doesn't even process order correctly.

• My order arrived great, it took a while but great 😎so guys be patient