Order is stuck in Handover to Warehouse since 28/3/2024??

Hello, on the 28th March I placed a order which includes the CSL DD 5nm R2R Bundle with the BMW Wheel, everything in stock, estimated shipping time 4 to 7 days. Instantly after my paymant via PayPal I got the Order Email from Fanatec and the status changed into handover to warehouse, so everything seemed to be fine. Now its the 10th April and NOTHING has changed, still handover to warehouse and no tracking number or Email. I am based in Germany and I even have chosen the express shipping method. Im very curious when my Order will arrive.

Comments

• Edit: Leave a Comment on this post with your experience or ideas that could help me, thank you!

• Hello, first of all sorry for my english.

My friend bought a bundle a month ago and after recieving it, the status was still "handover to warehouse". Before he recieved it, he sent a mail asking for the status, as it was the same message for a week, and they told him there was a mistake and the bundle was actually being sent.

I'm in the same situation as you, I bought the bundle the 19th March and i'm still waiting. I am considering sending the mail to know if the "handover to warehouse" is true, and I think you should do the same.

Good luck

• Hallo,Hello,

In Germany too and i have Order in 24.March.

Here is a topic with few information and few member still wait too

• Still waiting for my order 26.2.24 DD+ and QR2.... Handover to warehouse for 5 weeks now....

• this is just hilarious... i am having in mind cancel the order and going to another brand, for a company big like fanatec its just disappointing

• It´s just typo, it should be hangover at warehouse.

• Same here, I have 3 orders, including a base replacement provided quickly via RMA...and they are stuck with Handover to Warehouse. The oldest order is 3+ weeks old and all items were "Ship in 4 to 7 days"

What is going on?

• Fanatec is having a lot of issues according to the informations; this can be acceptable, but no communications is not.

I hope they inform the customers asap with an explanation and apology, and a date for solving this issue that is affecting this many people.

• Mi pedido de Noviembre de 2023 lleva en el almacén 6 semanas (según Fanatec) siempre con mensajes generados automáticamente...Despues de 5 meses de espera y con mentiras continuadas creo que me han ESTAFADO y nunca lo recibiré...

He ido a Consumo para saber como se puede denunciar...

Una vergüenza...es indignante

• Same here ordered mine February 28th still nothing just says handed over to Warehouse figured it would be cool to update some of my sim stuff so you know I ordered the Gran Turismo 8 Newton meter wheel and pedals the club sport e-brake Club sport shifter the load cell break pretty much a complete overhaul on my SIM setup and here these guys go dropping the ball on everybody and don't even seem like they're concerned because they're not worried about replying back to anybody I've sent emails on top of emails on top of Facebook on top of forms they need to change their delivery status on things instead of 3 to 5 days 3 to 5 years it seems like because it doesn't seem like they're in any kind of rush to actually fix the problem because everybody is complaining and it just seems like they don't care they don't even seem to have the time for at least a quick reply sorry your orders going to be late sorry it got held up you know it's on its way just give me some kind of info about what is going on with my order spent $1,500 with them and it just doesn't matter to him it seems like all right I'm done ranting

• there are basically so many options for fanatec to stay in touch with the clients but no, nothing.

• @Larry

Emails on top of emails. Stop that. It's not going to make them get to you any faster. They will answer each of the ones you have sent from the entire pool of emails they already have, in the order they were received. Everyone that is bombarding them with emails, only make those that email afterwards have to wait far longer than what they should have.

• I also ordered on the 27th March and order was handed to warehouse on the 28th March. GTDD Pro 8NM, Load cell kit & pedal upgrade kit. All items in stock. No update since then.

The good news if you can call it that is that someone I'm friends with placed the exact same order as me on the 1st April and there items were delivered yesterday.

Not great that an order placed after mine has arrived before mine but at least its an indication that they are delivering and I'll just need to hope mine will leave the warehouse some time next week.

I'll keep you updated.

• Tim BudtkeTim Budtke Member
    edited April 13

Thanks for your comment and yes please keep me updated. I am also hoping that my goods will arrive this week. For me, this is nosense why a new order arrives before an old one. Are you based in Europe?

• Based in the UK and so is my friend.

• Kieron YoungKieron Young Member
    edited April 14

I'm a new customer of Fanatec; well, I will be when (if) I actually receive the hardware.

I ordered a GT DD Pro set up on 1st April for delivery to the UK, same as others whereby within hours the status was updated to Handover to warehouse and absolutely nothing since.

Now, delays are just sometimes inevitable, but my main point with this farce is that Fanatec are deliberately misleading customers on their web site by stating that orders will ship within 4-7 days - as it stands, this, unfortunately and demonstrably is a down-right lie.

I'm sure I'll be chuffed to bits with the gear when (if) it comes, but my first impression of Fanatec is a negative.

• Check out the following post. It may well explain your problem. It certainly does for me.

https://forum.fanatec.com/discussion/30771/possible-reason-for-gt-dd-pro-march-orders-delay#latest

When I check my order it shows corectly but with code described in this post. When I go to my products which shows my ordered items and I click on the GT DD Pro it links to a podium steering wheel which is not in stock. In some ways I'm glad as hopefully this can be rectified before I receive the wrong item. A real pain though that the order is with ware house otherwise I'd just cancel and re order. Problem with that is I'd be out of pocket twice for the items and left chasing a refund. Seems a bit of a lose / lose situation.

Loosing faith that this company can get anything correct if Iwebsite doesn't even process order correctly.

• I also saw the post before your comment and yes, it might be the solution for many customers, BUT I dont understand why for example in my case ita still not arrived. In my order is everything right, every product code, everything has a picture and everything is available. For a company big like Fanatec are problems like these just idk a nightmare. They HAVE to do SOMETHING about it

• Hi,

I'm from France, i ordered csl dd r2r bundle + accessories on the 28th march and I got this morning an email saying order has been given to UPS and will be there tomorrow (18 of april).

On the 29th of march order status was "Handover to warehouse".

So I believe it depends on what you've ordered.

Delivery time may be around 1 month since order status is "Handover to warehouse".

• Hoping my order is also shipped, ordered same items on the same date as you

• My order was delivered today, good luck to all. Ordered on 28th March