Order problems

So I placed my order on March 21, 2024. I preorder the csl dd f1 esports bundle that said it would be available on March 26, 2024. It is now April 10, 2024 and I have yet to receive any updates on my order. It’s not only bad customer service but disrespectful. Reading through other post I see people have also had this problem and some can’t get their money back???? Get it together over there or UPDATE us please it’s not that hard a brain dead person could do it’s so you should be able too also.

Comments

• Which part of the order is the delay? When you open your order in your account does an item have an expected date?

I expect when you ordered one part was out of stock and they have been waiting for it to arrive.

you literally ordered a couple weeks ago and you are so impatient already? Wow.

• I ordered a steering wheel mid Feb. Knew there was a delay on QR1. Said would be available 3rd April.

Had an email saying there was a delay of two days.

Stock arrived and on Monday it was handed over to warehouse. Despatched yesterday and now with DHL. Expected delivery to U.K. on Monday.

have been informed all the way through.

• Yes I order a product that would be able to ship on the 26 it never did still haven’t had an update on any part of it doesn’t have a tracking number or anything would you not be upset with someone basically running off with your money and not saying anything in return?

• The only email I’ve received was an automated response that didn’t answer the question I asked.

• They haven’t run off with your money. It’s well known that they are struggling with their customer service mainly because they get inundated with the same requests from people day after day who expect an instant response.

they need better systems and they say they are working on this.

techical support wise I have had to use a couple times over about 15 years. Always be happy with their service. I sent them a message a few weeks ago and got a reply on about three days. Not too bad.

• Ok then oh wise Mark, where is my order then? Can you tell me. Just because you had one experience doesn’t mean everyone else does too. I’ve sent 1 email asking where my order was or why it was delayed and have yet to receive any news and that was 3 weeks ago but yeah your right it’s fine I’m sure one day I’ll turn up like a message in a bottle.

• Thought you went to Moza?

• I have but replying to mfs who dickride a shitty company it’s funny so why not keep replying they obviously don’t have anyone working so I can really say whatever I want too and have 0 consequences so come get your tea back little Brit boy or as you say “Fock off!”

• Also you say moza is bad but all I’ve heard from the esports community which is dominated by Fanatec is that they are all tired of it because it breaks so easy and I can guarantee they are better judge than you Marky mark lol