Wrong Region account help!!

Hello,

So i made a mistake and creat an account in the us region but i live in europe and when i went to buy something is saying that they can´t ship to my country.

Later i found out that the website was in the us region that´s why i couldn´t ship my order to my country.

is it possible to change region or delete the account ivé tried to contact support but the chat window didn´t help, send 2 emails and they didn´t respond as well......

Thank you.

Comments

• edited April 9

You need to create a completely new account in the correct webshop Region, most likely with a different Mail adress.

An answer from Support takes around 3 weeks atm so to just create a new account is the muuuuuuch faster solution anyway.

• uau that fast? jesus, i gess i will do that or do other thing, i did saw an option to change the email in the account maybe i can put another email on that account and use my original email to creat a new account in the corrent region.

I will do one of those options.

Thank you for your help.

• It did work , i change the email of the wrong account and i create another account in my region with my email. voilá

Luckly i had another email that i don´t use.