Average Wait Time for Technical Support?

Hey Fellow Enthusiasts,

Just curious what the average wait time is to hear back from Technical Support. Today is 4/9 and my brother-in-law filed a support ticket on 4/5/2024 because his wheel is stuck in Calibration mode when using his CSL DD Pro (5 Nm) with the McLaren GT3 wheel on an Xbox One and can't find a solution on his own. He has upgraded to the latest drivers and nothing seems to fix it.

The 866-292-6226 number just goes to voicemail no matter which option you choose. Neither one of us have been able to get a real human on the phone. I have recommended he call the numbers for Germany and hoping he can get someone on the line.

Does anyone have any other recommendations?

I'd just hate to see him go weeks without any resolution or contact from Fanatec.

Thank in advance.

Comments

• Currently 2-3 weeks.

• Thanks Maurice! That's a really long wait time.. Any thoughts on why it's so long?

• edited April 9

I think you should read a bit in the forum from the last year or so to understand. Way too much to write this down.

In short: due to many issues in the last months there are thousands of emails in the backlog and it takes some weeks to answer them. Many people write follow-up mails which make the queue even bigger so answers take even longer...

• Thank you Maurice for your help. Much appreciated.