Order Situation/Contact

Hello all,

I'm sure there have been plenty of complaints and people trying to contact Fanatec over the past months but for me it has now got to the point where it is so far beyond ridiculous I can't even see the word ridiculous any more!

Ordered ClubSport Universal Hub V2 for Xbox, QR1 Wheel-Side & Podium Wheel Rim Porsche 911 GT3 Cup Leather back on Black Friday. I had an email on November 26th to say my order was being processed then radio silence until January 15th where I was contacted to say I owe money to UPS (which I paid as soon as I was made aware) and then since then it has been radio silence again. Every email I have sent has been ignored.

Does anyone have any advice at all on what to do now? It has been so long I don't mind waiting longer for the equipment but if I can't get a response and it's never going to arrive I feel like I should just cancel the order.

Thanks.

Comments

• Have you been in contact with UPS? I could be wrong but i'm sure they only charge customs (assuming thats the money you owed) on export once they have the packages. Do you have a tracking number listed in the Fanatec order page? If not have you tried tracking using a reference number (Fanatec order number). Might be worth contacting UPS as well.

• Yep. If you have had contact to pay UPS (VAT and import fees) if in U.K. then it must have been in their hands. Did you pay it?

as above use your tracking information on UPS site to find out the status.