Delivery time for Germany GT DD Pro

Comments

• My Last information today per Mail was the Delivery time of the GT Pro DD has been delayed in Europe. The orders should be processed this week

This infomation i have ready Last week in social Media too.I think WE can Hope the Order came in a few days

• DD PRO wheel base was supposed to be available for order today, 18th, but it has been delayed again until 30th... So same story than for QR.

If on the 30th QR or the wheel base again are delayed I will think about asking for a refund, not serious at all.

• edited April 18

I received this morning notification from Fanatec that my order has been handed to UPS for delivery. Got email and tracking from UPS.

I assume they were out of stock for the DD Pro 8nm and they processed as many orders as possibile as soon as they get it shipped to the werehouse.

New delay in the store has been set probably to avoid again taking orders they cannot process in the declared times.

At this point i assume they send out as many as they can, but if your order isn't going to be shipped in the next hours i assume probably It will be delayed till next restock on 30 April.. 👀

• Good news Lorenzo, in my case I ordered DD PRO with default QR1 lite on the 26th. So lets see what happens.

• I've I'm not mistaken Lorenzo, you have ordered your GT DD PRO bundle on the 28th of march? I've orderd 16th of march and haven't received any shipping info..

• Which QR did you order Mathieu?

• I've orderd the ready to race Gran Turismo DD Pro (8 Nm) bundle. Two weeks ago they said that "soon" they would communicatie to all affected customer about the GT DD PRO Europe orders. But still radio silence at this moment about the current situation.

• Just received an email from Fantatec :D. All orders will be shipped next week they say.

• I just received same email Mathieu, so we may expect to have the order shipped next week, fingers crossed 🤞

• Me arrrived this Mail zo my Order from 24th March.Im lucky that i hear from fanatec new information

Dear customer,

We have an update on the delivery of your Fanatec GT DD Racing Wheel order.

We handed over the details of your order to our warehouse, as our data indicated it would be shipped promptly.

Much to our regret, various issues held up processing. We were informed that our logistics partner experienced an issue with booking new stock that included your GT DD Racing Wheel. This has caused a delay of several additional days, which is why you have not yet received any tracking information. We currently expect the remaining open orders to ship in the week of April 22, 2024.

Should you wish cancel your order, please use this link to let us know by selecting the topic “Order cancellations” from the dropdown menu.

We apologize for the delay and assure you that we are working diligently ensure there are no further hold-ups.

Thank you!

Team Fanatec

• edited April 18

I also got this mail today... Hoping 4 next week!

• Just received my order. Packages seems fine, and products seems to be the correct ones.

Let's hope everything works.. 🤞🏻

• When did you place your order?

• I placed the order on 28 of March

• I wanted to thank everyone and specify that I received my dd Extreme yesterday, I didn't have time to write before out of happiness, I tried it Everything works well, I also have the problem that it disconnects When you exceed 60 feedback On PC however everything is ok

• Has someone already received their tracking number this week as they said that they will ship all processed orders this week?

• Not on my case for now Mathieu. I think they ship on Thursday, so we will have to wait for tomorrow

• No,i have No Tracking Number sice the Mail from Last week

I Hope of thr next das.

PS:in Germany ist the 1 May Holiday

• I ordered a table clamp on April 12th and received an email that my order had been sent to shipping. To date no tracking number or other response. My steering wheel is lying around here unused, thanks to a good description or note that a table attachment needs to be ordered.

I think I have to wait as long for delivery as I did for the steering wheel, which also took 6 weeks

• I got also the mail last week on Wednesday... Nothing so far

If they don't ship this week it would be another disapointment

• I have found 2 ups parcels via tracking by reference with the order number to my country and postal code. Maybe it's my shipment!

• Yes, just received mail from Fanatec, it's my shipment! Hope you all will get it also

• When did you order?

• I have also received the email indicating that UPS will pick up the order so it is finally happening 🤞

• When did you order David Lopez Martinez ?

• I ordered on 28.3.3024 at 18:45

• I ordered on March 26th

• What exactly and to which country? I ordered to Austria:

Boost Kit 180 (8Nm) BK180_EU

Gran Turismo DD Pro GT_DD_RWP_B_EU

• I order 16. March (Czech Republic)

1. GT DD Pro 8nm SET + QR2 both. Today lookin to my profile on fanatec to orders and got on this set Tracking Number.

So guys be patient. :) I know its hard, for me 100% i hate waiting.

• I hope I'll have the steering wheel before my birthday.