Ready2Race bundle QR question

Please excuse the newbie question, but I'm looking at buying the Mclaren R2R bundle.

When adding it, I'm asked for the QR option, which brings up 5 options.

Both of the QR1 options are out of stock with no delivery date, the other 3 options are QR2.

It doesn't state on the bundle whether the I should buy a QR1 or QR2 with the bundle, but having looked around, it seems that adding QR2 means that I also have to purchase the QR2 base-side? This would add nearly 200 Euros to the price of the bundle. Is that right? Doesn't see like it's "ready2race" at all!

Comments

• Go for the moza R5 bundle instead :)

• Thanks.. doesn’t really answer my question though 😵‍💫

• Make sure everything you buy is actually in stock. If QR1 is not available, and you don't want to spend more for QR2, wait until QR1 is available.

If you purchase products in stock they will be processed directly from the warehouse and you will receive them quickly. All automatic and fast.

However, if you purchase an unavailable item, the entire order will be processed by Fanatec, and this is a huge problem. If you wait until everything is in stock, you will receive it faster. If you order it now, when it becomes available they won't send it until someone at Fanatec notices you're waiting for it.

Also make sure you do not receive defective products. Customer service is also handled by Fanatec, and you won't want to deal with it.

• Thanks for this! So basically I’m better off not ordering until all is in stock. It’s frustrating, as I can buy a QR1 on eBay, but the bundle forces me to choose a QR1 (automatically adds it to the cart..).

• I suggest do not buy this product. I bought one and after a month I can't use it. Does't work with Xbox... an xbox wheel. :( I tried to ask help from support but the support is also useless. The typical response time of support is more than two weeks for each question. Terrible.

• DO you put the wheel into xbox mode? That was my fault..