How can I turn on vibration on Clubsport V3 Pedals?

Hi everyone,

I bought the Clubsport DD+ Racing Wheel F1 PS5 bundle and Clubsport V3 Pedal set. I connected it to the computer and updated all products with the 455 driver. 

Vibration appears to be active in the Fanatec panel/fanalab software and when I press the test button, I feel the vibration in the pedals. However, when I tested it in iRacing, Gran Turisma 7 and most importantly F1 23, I could not activate the vibration in the pedals even though I checked all the settings. It works by just pressing it without any feeling.

Does anyone know a way to activate vibration?

Comments

• Tae YooTae Yoo Member

Hey Furkan. For GT7(maybe for all other games), check BLI(Brake Level Indicator) setting on your wheel/base menu. You set desired BLI %, then when you apply that set %, vibration should kick in.

• Furkan CelebiFurkan Celebi Member
    edited April 6

When BLI (Brake Level Indicator) is off, there is no vibration in the brake or gas. I tried it in F1 23 and GT7 games. As a solution, I set BLI to 1%, this time I was able to get vibration in the brake. But I don't get any vibration in the gas pedal. I know the pedal is working because when I test it in the fanatec software I get vibration. I can't get any response from the gas pedal in games @Tae Yoo

• Throttle vibrations is not supported by any game on console AFAIK.

Only on PC, either with native game support for some games (iRacing and AMS2) or through FanaLab.

• Tae YooTae Yoo Member
    edited April 6

On PS5, GT7 does not support throttle vibration(I don't think) as Maurice mentioned.

However, ACC & F1-23 on PS5 does support throttle vibration and it works

• I tried it on computer iRacing, but Throttle vibraion was not active, how can I adjust it?

I couldn't activate gas/Throttle  vibration at F1 23 on PS5, how can this be activated?

• edited April 6

F1 doesnt support it on console AFAIK. On PC it would work for TC vibrations (when you really want to use TC...).

In iRacing you need to enable the vibrations directly in the iRacing settings.

• Tae YooTae Yoo Member

Actually F1-23 does in PS5, I checked it before I replied. But I don't have F1-24, so can't comment on it.

Hey Furkan, you also posted on another thread about V3 pedal not working in GT7 and F1, so I'm assuming you got the peddles working at least? (aside from this vibrations question). Hope you enjoy the setup!