Clubsport V3 Pedals not working on PS5 (F1 & GT7)

Hi everyone,

I bought the Clubsport DD+ Racing Wheel F1 PS5 bundle and Clubsport V3 Pedal set. I connected it to the computer and updated all products with the 455 driver. When I tested the entire set in iRacing on the computer, it worked. When I put the base in blue mode and connected it to the PS5, the pedal did not work even though the steering wheel and base worked. I tried F1 23 and Gran Turismo 7 games. The steering works, the base works, there is no response from the pedal.

For example, when I set the gas and brake buttons in the F1 23 control settings, the system recognizes and records when I press the pedal, but when I test it, it does not see the gas and brake response. Likewise, the pedals do not work in the racing game. What could be the reason for this?

Comments

• Sander DSander D Member

Are you plugging the pedals in to the wheelbase or the console

• I connected the thin cable to the part labeled pedal on the back of the base. I normally connected the USB cable to the computer. When I tried it on the PS5, I connected it to the PS5. I tried it on the front and the back. I removed the USB and tried it with just the base cable, but I couldn't get it to work on either of them.

• Try the different modes on the DD+ base. The light blue and the dark blue/purple are close in color hue blue and the darker one I believe is the one you want for PS5 use. I actually think the lighter blue is PS3 and the darker one is the one for PS5.

• Tae YooTae Yoo Member

Quick safety reminder, be sure to Not plug in both V3 pedal cables at same time, only 1 cable should be plugged at any time (USB to PC, or RJ12 to Wheelbase).

In Gran Turismo 7. Go to Options screen - Controllers - Pedal calibrations. Check to see if you pedal inputs are detected there and make any calibrations.

If for some reason GT7 still does not work, try connecting your V3 pedals to PC to see if it still is recognized by Fanatec software. If pedal is detected and working correctly on PC, then perhaps either the RJ12 cable port (either pedal or on wheel base) might be in question. I hope not.

Since you mentioned the pedal is visible in F1 control panel, it might just be something in the games settings.

• I'm experiencing similar issues with my v3 inverted pedals and after numerous searches, I gotta say I'm tired of the warnings about plugging pedals in using both rj12 and usb connections. I know I have not connected my pedals in that manner at any time and I suspect the op can say the same. To make things more frustrating, Fanatec broken support system will not accept a ticket on my 6 week old pedals. Does anybody have a FIX for v3 pedals no longer working?

(side note: when I plug pedals in my pc direct, I get an error message saying the usb device is using more power than the port can supply.)

• I am also Having the same issues with my gran turismo DD extreme that I just purchased with V3 pedals. Have not been able to get them to function with the gran turismo on PS5. Getting really fustrated as I specifically bought this to mostly play GT7.

• Tae YooTae Yoo Member

Sorry to hear. Can you describe the problem you're having? Is the wheel or pedal not detected in GT7? or are the wheel and/or the pedal detected in GT7 but it doesn't feel right? Please help describe the problem as detail as you can

Just in general, the base has to be in Blue or Purple modes for PS. Also heard staying on driver 455 or waiting until 457 is suggested.