Orders in Australia - No update since March 12th... :(

Ordered mid-Feb, #192xxxx, standard full fee order. Was later advised by email one of the wheels in the order was delayed until March 12th. That was some weeks ago now and stock indicators show all items are available/in stock and have been for some time.

Having exhausted usual attempts at contact via email, phone, live chat etc. and only received template email responses, I'm now reaching out via the forum.

I'd really appreciate some kind of response/update...

Comments

• I just cancelled my order from 24/11/23 because like you there was no update since early Feb (when they sent me an email to say the DD+ units were shipping finally) and my order was just stuck "in process". Cancelled in the evening on Thursday before Good Friday and got my money back today.

Support tickets, requests for updates, emails, live chat and calls all unanswered, and some of these meant staying up late in Australia to try. I'm almost sick from the stress of it all.

• FWIW, I cancelled and re-ordered.

After I cancelled, my order reflected a QR1 in the F1 wheel and showed pre-order status May 6th. It never showed this information before, and I'm quite certain I only selected QR2 during ordering. I figure this was the reason my order never progressed despite showing all items in stock. I was in an unknown QR1 hole with no comms to that effect or around a QR1 delay.

During re-order, I noticed some strange web-cart behaviour (firefox). Adding accessories when picking a wheel gave me an extra wheel and no accessories. Adding a wheel showed popup for selecting QR1/QR2/QR2Pro, almost all the time, but not every time, and when it did not ask it opts for QR1 by default. In the end, I closed the browser, started afresh, and took direct deliberate steps to add things one by one using the search function and to avoid all accessories and ensure the QR2 popup was correct. Then dbl-checked the cart again and pulled the trigger.

With any luck, given the items are in stock, I hope to receive my main order and have a usable sim rig (at long last..) sometime soonish and in the 3-7 days.

• Update in last 24 hrs. +1 for cancel and re-order success.

* Cancelled original order from Feb and received refund confirmation from PayPal (3 working days)

* Placed two new orders. Same items as the original order but now split across two orders. First order was the base, 320 wheel, parts. The second was F1 2.5X wheel and the add-ons for that wheel.

* Less than 24 hrs later, first of two new orders confirmed, handed to warehouse, assigned tracking labels, ETA 2-3 days.

* Second order, the F1 2.5X and parts, not yet handed over to warehouse. Is listed as in stock and the order was five minutes behind the first one.

Not sure if the F1 2.5X will ship soon or after the May 6th ETA given for QR1 pre-orders. Best guess I have based on the above and absent lines of communication is the F1 2.5X wheel is offered as in stock but if ordered affects the order because of the forced QR1 inclusion. If anything changes, I'll update the post, and plan to do another update when order arrives and a sign-off once it's survived that first few days of being powered on and put through its paces.