Label created but nothing since for a week...

My order has been sat with label created for a week.

Ups have told me fanatec havent booked a collection...

How much longer will it be?

Comments

• same here mate label on the 28th still sat there could be here by now

• Same thing here.

Ordered on 28th. Still that warehouse message.

I saw in the help section that there was roughly one week delay due to some issues with the European Warehouse.

• People have been waiting 4+ months, some peoples orders came within a week. It really seems like a roll of the dice. My order to the UK in January came within 2 weeks. I know thats not incredibly helpful but I hope your order comes soon.

@Thomas Doisy - My order stayed on Handover to Warehouse even when it had been shipped, I didn't get any notification from Fanatec or UPS that I had a parcel on the way.

I was able to see that I had a delivery by using the "Track by Reference" option on UPS using my Fanatec Order number as the reference and filling out country and postal code (No spaces in the Post code)... Hope some of this info is useful :)

• @Chris Evans

Thanks for the info. I'll try sometimes to check with that procedure.

For now, still nothing.

• I also placed the order on March 28th!! I'm paranoid!!! for now nothing at all!!!

• Its worth noting too that if your order has a QR1 it will be being held up by that I believe

• That's why I ordered it with QR2 lite wheelside and QR2 Base side. To avoid waiting for a loooong time.

Also, they say on the shipping informations page that there is a delay..

• Yeah. QR 2 should be ok as it was in stock.

Let's hope we will get it next week..

• If you are U.K. based my experience is that it can take the warehouse a few extra days to process. I don’t think their processes to deal with import/export (as we are non EU) is very streamlined. But hopefully you will get better progress in a few days.

• Same here. Ordered on march 31. No news.

The worst part is I didn't even order the QR1.

I can't believe such a big company has not a decent customer service. It is absolutely incredible. They just send automatic answers to emails. Did anyone got a human answer?

• italia i'm in italy

• I placed my order March 25th & still shows as handover to warehouse - no tracking label yet - e-mails sent but I only get automated response - all items were (& still are) showing in stock with delivery dates of 4 to 7 days. I am in UK. I had to cancel my original order (March 11th) as that order had somehow attached a 'free' QR1 lite which was of absolutely no use to me as everything else was ordered with QR2 & yet is was showing as holding the order up - same issue though, no response from e-mails until I cancelled the order & then I got a human response questioning the cancellation - starting to think I should have gone Moza route :(

• @lee saunders How did you cancel your order? Did they give you an explanation of what is happening? I didn't order any qr either and my order is stuck since March 31...

Thanks in advance.