ClubSport Racing Wheel F1 vs ClubSport Steering Wheel Formula V2.5 X

Hi

The ClubSport Racing Wheel F1 are 100 % compatible with PS5 and are identical with the ClubSport Steering Wheel Formula V2.5 X in all the design / buttons layout.

But the ClubSport Steering Wheel Formula V2.5 X are ONLY PS Ready and therefor NOT 100 % compatible wih PS5

Was just thinking now the ClubSport Racing Wheel F1 are out and identical in Buttons Design and Layout, is it then possible to get the ClubSport Steering Wheel Formula V2.5 X 100 % PS5 compatible and configurable all buttons to PS5 ?

If not why ?

Or should it be a ClubSport Steering Wheel Formula V2.5 wheel ?

Happy Easter

Lars (DK)

Comments

• EVERY Fanatec wheel is fully compatible with Playstation when connected to a PS compatible wheel base. This included Xbox licensed wheel. So the Formula V2.5X is fully working on PS5, when you attach it to a GT DD Pro, CS DD+ or Podium F1 Racing Wheel PS4 Base. The supported features of the wheel depend on the game.

• edited April 1

The PS specific wheels have button covers with PS symbols, which you won't find in the packaging of the V2.5x wheels and I think, but I'm not sure because I don't have one, the "normal" V2.5.

For the rest they are equivalent, at least compared to PlayStation.

• Not really the club sport racing wheel f1 don’t has 2 motors that vibrate while v2.5 and 2.5x get it

• l@rs.gll@rs.gl Member

But how are the 2 wheels difference from each other ?

The F1 wheel are properly fully configurable in GT7, but the 2.5X ain't

• l@rs.gll@rs.gl Member

Are the NEW ClubSport Racing Wheel F1 (Price 1299,95€) wheel fully configurable in GT7 ?

As the ClubSport Steering Wheel Formula V2.5 X ain't in GT7

• edited April 15

No as it does not have a preset in game yet.

So it is configurable like every other Fanatec Wheel.